SBI Bank Medical Officer (BMO II) Recruitment 2019:
State bank of India has released Vacancies for the post of Bank Medical officer II 2019 (Total of 56 posts). Candidates can fill the form from 27-08-2019 to 19-09-2019. First stage of the examination is Written Examination followed by Interview Process. This article provide you with the overview of the Examination and Candidates are requested to go through the description of the Examination before filling the Application Form including Important Dates, Eligibility, Examination fee, etc.
Responsibilities of the SBI BMOs shall include the following:
- Attending to ailments of Officers/ Dependents/ Pensioners calling at the Bank’s
- To make necessary arrangements for admission of the Bank’s patients at empanelled
- Arranging tie ups with Hospitals and Diagnostic centres, their periodical visit and
- Referring employees to Hospitals/ Diagnostic centres as per
- To attend Banks’ employees admitted in Bank’s various empanelled hospitals in case of
- Preparation of Budget, maintaining adequate stocks of medicines at Bank’s dispensaries and ensuring proper use of medicines.
- Standardisation of medical charges for each
- Scrutiny of medical bills including hospitalisation bills of employees and
- Medical examination of new recruits / promotes in the Bank including contract appointees as and when referred by the Bank and submit the reports to the concerned departments /
- Submission of suitable comments / opinions on references referred by various
- To attend to the needs of the employees outside office hours whenever called upon in an
- To attend to technical aspects of all new and diversified medical facilities extended as welfare
- To oversee the administration of the medical
- To attend to all such matters which are necessary to run the dispensary
- Coordinating the setting of Medical Board.
- Organising wellness camps/ talks and carrying out preventive health care measures.
- Ensuring proper maintenance of dispensary; adherence to time schedule/ punctuality; ensuring maintenance of digital medical records of employees; ensuring eligible officers to undertake regular health checkups
- Any other related work as and when entrusted by the competent authority.
Important Instructions & Details for SBI BMO-II 2019:
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria for the post of SBI BMO-II 2019:
|Post Name||Gen||OBC||EWS||SC||ST||Total||Age Limit||Eligibility|
|Bank Medical Officer BMO||24||14||05||09||04||56||Age 35 as on 31-03-19||MBBS Degree with 5 year and Experience.
Medical Pg degree with 3 year experience
Note: Candidates should have valid email ID which should be kept active till the declaration of result. It will help him/her in getting call letter/Interview advices etc by email.