SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2021
SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2021: State Bank of India had released a notice regarding the postponed of the online examination for the Apprentice posts @sbi.co.in on 04th March 2021. The exam was previously scheduled for January 2021 which has now been postponed till further notice. The specific dates of the online examination will be notified soon. The training period under this apprentice notification is 3 years and all the selected apprentices should be willing to qualify in the examinations of IIBF (JAIIB/CAIIB) during 3 years of apprenticeship engagement in the Bank. Stay tuned with us for every latest update for SBI Apprentice Exam 2021.
SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2021: Highlights
|Exam Conducting Authority||State Bank of India (SBI)|
|Name of Recruitment||SBI Apprentice 2021|
|Online Registration||20th November 2020- 10th December 2020|
|Online Exam Test||To be notified soon|
|Selection Process||Written Test & Test of Local Language|
|Job Location||Various States|
SBI Apprentice Exam Date 2021
|Notification Release||19th November 2020|
|Online Application Starts||20th November 2020|
|Last date to apply||10th December 2020|
|Call Letter / Admit Card release||Yet to be announced|
|Result||Yet to be notified|
|Language Proficiency Test||Yet to be notified|
SBI Apprentice 2021 Notification PDF
Click on the direct link below to download the official notification released by SBI for Apprentice Recruitment 2021 to fill 8500 posts.
SBI Apprentice 2021 Vacancies
A total of 8500 posts have been released for the SBI Apprentice for various states. The candidates interested or waiting for the recruitment can apply for the recruitment after confirming their eligibility criteria for the vacancies. Check State-wise and category-wise vacancy details for SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2021.
|SNo.||State / UT||Total||SC||ST||OBC||EWS||UR|
SBI Apprentice 2021: Selection Procedure
Selection for engagement of apprentices would be done on the basis of two stages as follows-
i) Online Written Test
ii) Test of Local Language.
SBI Apprentice 2021 Eligibility Criteria
The candidates applying for the written exam must read the detailed SBI Apprentice eligibility criteria as notified in the notification. The updated SBI Apprentice Exam Pattern and Selection Process mentioned below will be helpful for you in making a definite strategy for yourself.
Age Limit (as of 31.10.2020)
- Minimum Age: 20 years
- Maximum Age: 28 years
*Note: Maximum age indicated is for unreserved candidates. Relaxation in upper age limit is applicable as per Government of India guidelines for SC/ST/OBC/PWD candidates.
Educational Qualifications (as of 31.10.2020)
The candidate must have completed the graduation from a recognized University/ Institute
Note: Only “person with benchmark disability” would be eligible for reservation with not less than 40% of a specified disability where specified disability has not been denied in measurable terms and includes a person with a disability where specified disability has been defined in measurable terms, as certified by the certifying authority.
A person who wants to avail the benefit of reservation will have to submit the latest Disability Certificate, on prescribed format, issued by Medical Authority or any other notified Competent Authority (Certifying Authority) in the District of the applicant’s residence as mentioned in the proof of residence in the application. The certificate should be dated on or before the last date of registration of the application
SBI Apprentice 2021: Exam Pattern
SBI will conduct only one online exam to make a selection of suitable candidates for SBI Apprentice. SBI Apprentice Exam Pattern and details are provided below.
|Subject||Number of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|Reasoning Ability & Computer Aptitude||25||25||15 Minutes|
|Quantitative Aptitude||25||25||15 Minutes|
|General English||25||25||15 Minutes|
|General / Financial Awareness||25||25||15 Minutes|
- All the questions will be Objective Type MCQs
- Questions will be bilingual i.e. English and Hindi
- There will be negative marking, for every incorrect answer 1/4th of marks assigned to the question will be deducted
- There will be no penalty for unanswered questions
- The question paper will be divided into 4 parts, each containing 25 questions for 25 marks
- You will get 15 minutes for each section and the total duration of the exam will be 1 hour
Candidates who qualify for the online exam will have to appear for the Local Language Test, however, the candidates who have studied the local language at class 10th or 12th level will be exempted from the Local Language Test.
SBI Apprentice 2021: Syllabus
Click to know the complete SBI Apprentice Syllabus 2021 from the direct link below.
SBI Apprentice 2021: Salary Structure
The candidates who get selected for the SBI Apprentice with the stipend of Rs.15000/- per month during 1st year, Rs.16500/- per month during 2nd year, and Rs.19000/- per month during 3rd year. The apprentices are not eligible for any other allowances/ benefits.
Duration Of Apprenticeship
Selection of candidates will be made for a period of three years on the post of SBI Apprentice. The bank is not obligated to offer full-time employment to the Apprentices after the expiry of the Apprenticeship period. After completion of three years from the date of appointment, apprentices will be relieved from their post.
How To Apply Online For SBI Apprentice 2021?
Below are the steps to follow for successfully filling the SBI Apprentice online application form on the official website.
- Visit SBI official website or click on the direct link provided below
- Click on the “careers” tab, a new page will appear
- Click on “Current Openings” under the “Join SBI” tab
- A list of current recruitments will open and then Click on “ENGAGEMENT OF APPRENTICES IN SBI UNDER THE APPRENTICES ACT, 1961”
- Click on the “Apply Online” link
- You will be redirected to the application page
- Click on the “Click here for New Registration” link
- Important instructions will open
- Click on “Continue”
- Enter and confirm your basic details asked in the registration form.
- Enter the security code
- Click on the “Save & Next” button.
- Then upload a scanned copy of your photograph and your signature as per the requirements. Click on the “Next” button
- Select your preferred options for the details asked in the form. and click on “Validate your details”
- After clicking on “Validate your Details” a preview page will open, check all your details and accept the declaration by clicking on the checkbox against “I Agree”
- Click on “Final Submit” and take a print out of the application form.
SBI Apprentice 2021: Direct Link to Apply Online
The direct link has been active to apply online for SBI Apprentice 2021 on 20th November 2020. The link was active till 10th December 2020 so the candidates are advised to register much before the last date arrives.
Documents / Details Needed For Registration
The following details/ documents will be required to complete the SBI Apprentice application form.
- Mobile number
- Email id
- Scanned copy of a photograph
- Scanned copy of the signature
You will also need the below-mentioned documents at the time of the document verification process
- Caste certificate (if applicable)
- Disability certificate (if applicable)
- Educational certificates
- Aadhaar card (except for North Eastern state’s candidates)
SBI Apprentice Admit Card 2021
The admit card for SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2021 will be released by the officials around 10 days before the exam date. Stay updated with us for the latest information about the recruitment.
Steps to download SBI Apprentice Admit Card 2021
- Click the link mentioned above or visit the official website.
- Open the “Download SBI Apprentice Call Letter 2021″
- Enter your Registration No. and DOB.
- Click on the Submit button and download the admit card
- Get a print out of the SBI Apprentice Call Letter for future reference.
SBI Apprentice 2021: FAQs
Q. What was the last date to apply for SBI Apprentice Exam 2021?
Ans. The registration for SBI Apprentice ended on 10th December 2020
Q. How many vacancies have been released for SBI Apprenticeship 2021?
Ans. There have been 8500 vacancies released for SBI Apprenticeship this year.
Q. How can I apply for SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2021?
Ans. You can apply through the direct link available in the article or visit the official website.
Q. What is the duration of SBI Apprenticeship 2021?
Ans. SBI Apprenticeship will be of 3 years duration.
Q. What is the age limit for SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2021?
Ans. The age limit for SBI Apprentice has been declared as 20 years to 28 years
Q. When is SBI Apprentice exam scheduled for?
Ans. It is expected to be held tentatively in April 2021. Stay updated with us for more information.