Saraswat Bank Recruitment 2021: Saraswat Bank has started accepting online applications for the post of Junior Officer Posts for its branches in various states. The total number of vacancies declared for Junior Officer Marketing and Operations (Clerical Cadre) to be recruited through this recruitment is 150 vacancies. The online registration process has been started on 05th March 2021 and will be active till 19th March 2021. The Junior Officer posts will be filled for Mumbai, Pune, Aurangabad, Jalgaon, Nasik, Kolhapur, Sangli, Ratnagiri, Goa, Karnataka, and Gujarat branches. Check details in the article below.
Saraswat Bank Recruitment 2021: Highlights
|Saraswat Bank Recruitment 2021|
|Organization Name||Saraswat Bank|
|Post Name||Junior Officer|
|Starting date||05th March 2021|
|Closing Date||19th March 2021|
|Job Location||Various states|
Saraswat Bank Recruitment 2021: Important Dates
|Starting date for apply online||05th March 2021|
|Last date to apply online and payment of fees||19th March 2021|
|Last date of printing the application||03rd April 2021|
|Admit Card Release Date||One week before the
|Online Examination||03rd April 2021|
Saraswat Bank Junior Officer Notification 2021
The official notification has been released on its official website @saraswatbank.com. The Saraswat Bank has announced 150 vacancies for Junior Officer Marketing and Operations (Clerical Cadre) Posts in its various branches. The interested candidates can go through the official notification pdf through the direct link below.
Saraswat Bank Junior Officer Vacancy 2021
As per the notification, a total of 150 vacancies have been announced to be recruited for Mumbai, Pune, Aurangabad, Jalgaon, Nasik, Kolhapur, Sangli, Ratnagiri, Goa, Karnataka, and Gujarat branches. The detailed vacancies have been tabulated below:
|Maharashtra||Mumbai/Navi Mumbai/Greater Mumbai/ Thane/ Raigad||85|
|Aurangabad & Jalgaon||06|
|Kolhapur & Sangli||10|
|Ratnagiri (including Chiplun & Lanja)||02|
|Karnataka||Mysore, Davangere, Bengaluru & Mangalore||04|
|Gujarat||Ahmedabad, Surat & Vadodara||06|
Saraswat Bank Recruitment 2021: Eligibility Criteria
Candidates with first class or second Class in Graduation with specialization in Commerce/Science/Management Studies
Candidates with First class (minimum 60% marks and above)
1. Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com.)
2. Bachelor of Commerce (Accounting & Finance)
3. Bachelor of Commerce (Banking & Insurance)
4. Bachelor of Commerce (Financial Market)
5. Bachelor of Science (General)
6. Bachelor of Science (Information Technology/Computer Science)
7. Bachelor of Management Studies (B.M.S.)
Candidates with Second Class (minimum 50% marks and above)
1. Master of Commerce (M.Com.)
2. Master of Commerce (Advanced Accountancy)
3. Master of Commerce (Business Management)
4. Master of Commerce (Banking & Finance)
5. Master of Science (General)
6. Master of Science (Information Technology/Computer Science)
7. Master of Business Administration (MBA/MMS/PDGM or equivalent Degree in Management with specialization in Finance/Banking/ Marketing – two years full time/three years part-time degree course from recognized University)
Age limit (as on 01st February 2021)
The candidate should not exceed the upper age limit of 27 Years to apply for Junior Officer posts
The candidate must have the domicile of the state for which he/she has applied, else their application forms will be rejected.
- Application fee / intimation plus GST charges = Rs.750/- for candidates.
- The fee is to be paid through Online Mode only. No cash or any other mode will be accepted.
How to Apply Online for Saraswat Bank Junior Officer Recruitment?
- Visit the official website of Saraswat Bank @saraswatbank.com or apply from the direct link
- To register the application, choose the tab “Click here for New Registration” and enter the details required. You will get your login credentials.
- Then click on the Login button using your registered E-mail id and password.
- Start the application process by filling in the necessary details.
- Verify your details and Save your application by clicking the ‘Validate your details’ and ‘Save & Next’ buttons.
- Click on the ‘Preview’ Tab to preview and verify the entire application form before the final submission.
- Upload documents, pay the application fee if applicable.
- Click on the ‘Submit’ button and download your application form for future reference.
Saraswat Bank Recruitment 2021: Apply Online Link
The online application link for the post of Junior Officer at various branches of Saraswat Bank has been activated from 05th March 2021 and will be active till 19th March 2021. The interested candidates must check their eligibility before applying from the direct link below.
Saraswat Bank Recruitment 2021: Selection Process
The candidates will be selected on the basis of two stages:
- Online Examination
- Interview Round
The candidates have to qualify for the online examination to get eligible to appear in the interview round.
Saraswat Bank Junior Officer Exam Pattern 2021
- The merit list of shortlisted candidates for interview will be displayed on the Bank website.
- Minimum 50% marks on total will be required in the Online Examination.
- The exam will be conducted in the English language only and there will be a 1/4th mark penalty for each wrong answer.
|Time allotted for
each test (Separately timed)
|General/ Financial Awareness||50||50||35 minutes|
|General English||40||40||35 minutes|
|Reasoning Ability & Computer
|Quantitative Aptitude||50||50||45 minutes|