Saraswat Bank Junior Officer Admit Card 2021
Saraswat Bank Junior Officer Admit Card 2021:- The Saraswat Bank has released the admit card for the online examination to be conducted for the Junior officer post on its official website @ saraswatbank.com. The online exam has been scheduled for 03rd April 2021 as mentioned in the notification. The admit card has been released on 26th March 2021. A total of 150 vacancies have been notified in the notification. The direct link to download the admit card for the written exam will be made available once it is released officially. The applicants who have applied for the Saraswat Bank Junior Officer Recruitment should bookmark this page to get every latest update at the earliest.
Saraswat Bank Junior Officer Admit Card 2021: Important Dates
|Admit Card Release Date||26th March 2021|
|Online Examination Date||3rd April 2021|
|Result||To Be Notified Soon|
How To Download Saraswat Bank Junior Officer Admit Card 2021?
- Visit the official website @ saraswatbank.com
- On top of the home page, the Careers Section displayed.
- Click on Careers.
- Go through the Recruitment of Junior Officer.
- Click on Recruitment of Junior Officer.
- Check for the Junior Officer Admit Card 2021.
- Click on the link given.
- Enter the credentials like Roll Number/ Registration Number & Password.
- Download by clicking on the submit button.
Saraswat Bank Junior Officer Admit Card Link
The admit card for the Saraswat Bank Junior Officer written exam which has been scheduled for 3rd April has been released on its official website on 26th March 2021. The applicants who have applied for the Saraswat Bank Junior Officer post can download their admit card from the direct link below
|Commencement of Call letter Download||26th March 2021|
|Closure of Call letter Download||03rd April 2021|
Important Information To Be Notified On Saraswat Bank Junior Officer Admit Card 2021
Once the Saraswat Bank Junior Officer Call Letter 2021 is available candidates need to check the admit card then move on with the following given details.
- Candidate’s Name
- Address of Test Centre
- Father’s Name/ Mother’s Name
- Time Duration of the Exam
- Category (ST/ SC/ BC & Other)
- Essential instructions for the examination
- Candidate DOB
- Candidate’s Roll Number
- Test Centre Address
- Exam counselor signature
- Applicant Photograph
- Exam Centre Name
Saraswat Bank Exam Pattern 2021
Saraswat Bank exam pattern for the online exam is given below the table. Applicants require to score a minimum of 50% marks in order to be eligible to qualify for the interview. The online exam will be conducted only in the English language with a penalty of 0.25 marks for every wrong answer.
|Section||No. of Questions||Max. Marks||Duration|
|Financial/ General Awareness||50||50||35 Minutes|
|General English||40||40||35 Minutes|
|Reasoning Ability||50||60||45 Minutes|
|Quantitative Aptitude||50||50||45 Minutes|
Documents To Carry For Saraswat Bank Junior Officer Exam 2021
Applicants must carry the Call Letter for the respective date and session of the Examination along with any one of the below-given original proofs.
- Voter Card
- Bank Passbook with the photograph
- Photo identity proof issued by a Gazetted Officer
- Identity Card issued by a recognized College/ University
- People’s Representative along with a photograph
- PAN Card
- Adhar Card
- Permanent Driving License