Steel Authority of India(SAIL) Recruitment 2019 has released vacancies for the post of Management Trainee. Interested candidates can check their eligibility and apply online for 399 vacancies. The detailed information as per the official notification has been provided below. The notification is in continuation to the previous advertisement issued earlier during May 2019 for 142 Management Trainees (Technical). The link is now re-opened for the vacancies. Check the eligibility, post, exam dates, age limit and application fee for the given recruitment. SAIL Management Trainee Apply Online Link is also provided. Use it after checking the notification details.
SAIL Recruitment Management Trainee Recruitment 2019
|Job Post||SAIL Management Trainee|
|Qualification Required||Graduate engineers with 65% marks | GATE Qualification|
|SAIL Recruitment MT Apply Online Start Date||25th November 2019|
|SAIL Recruitment MT Apply Online Last Date||15th December 2019|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Posts||Mechanical Engineering, Metallurgical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Instrumentation Engineering, Mining Engineering|
Please Note: The candidates who have already registered their applications earlier, are not required to apply again.
For Persons with Disability, 16 posts are reserved across the streams on horizontal basis.
SAIL Recruitment 2019 Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria for Management Trainee under SAIL Recruitment 2019 includes:
- A B.Tech degree in one of the engineering disciplines, Mechanical Engineering, Metallurgical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Instrumentation Engineering & Mining Engineering
- Qualification of GATE Exam 2019
SAIL Recruitment Management Trainee Vacancy 2019
|Discipline||No. of Posts|
The posts for SC/ST/OBC(Non creamy layer)/Physically Disabled/EWS categories will be reserved as under :
SAIL Management Trainee 2019 Apply Online
For SAIL Management Trainee Apply Online can click the given link to complete the process of application submission.
Also, Steps to Apply Online for SAIL MTT 2019 are given. Follow the same for your convenience.
- Click the link to open the careers page of SAIL website
- As the link opens, go to the Jobs column, and click the required post that you wish to apply
- A new page opens, where you need to agree on terms and conditions
- Form submission includes Personal details, Educational Qualification, Uploads, Verification
- Final Step involves payment through internet banking account/credit/debit card or through any of the State Bank Group branches with system generated Payment Challan form
- Get your registration slip and note down your registration number.
- Submit your form
SAIL Recruitment Application Fee
- General/OBC – Rs. 700/-
- SC/ST/PWD/EWS/Departmental candidates – Rs. 100/-
SAIL Management Trainee 2019 Pay Scale
- Pay Scale for SAIL MTT 2019 – Rs. 20,600/- Per Month
Important points for SAIL Management Trainee 2019
- The online application has reopened and will remain active between 25th November to 15th December 2019.
- The application form must be completed in all aspects. Ensure payment of the fee. The form shall not be valid without payment.
- The number of vacancies are now 399, which has increased from 142(released earlier)
- Candidates should be ready with education qualification & passport size photo