RUHS Recruitment Notification 2020: The Rajasthan University of Health Science has released short notice for the recruitment of Medical Officer (MO) on 03rd June 2020. The recruitment is released for the 2000 MO vacancies in RUHS. The Online Application is going to start on 08th June 2020 and will be active till 30th June 2020. Check the important details in the article below.
RUHS Recruitment Notification 2020: Overview
Check RUHS recruitment notification details in the table below.
|RUHS Recruitment Notification 2020|
|Organization Name||Rajasthan University of Health Science|
|Post||Medical Officer (MO)|
|Starting Date||08th June 2020|
|Closing Date||30th June 2020|
|Exam Date||12th July 2020|
|Notification||Click Here To Download|
|Fee Payment Mode||Online|
RUHS Recruitment 2020: Vacancy
The total no. of vacancies for the RUHS Recruitment 2020.
|Medical Officer (MO)||2000|
RUHS Recruitment: Eligibility Criteria
- The educational qualification will be released soon on official website, we will update the education qualification and experience after the release of full advertisement on website.
- The Age limit is also going to update after the release of detailed advertisement by the University.
How To Apply For RUHS Medical Officer 2020?
- Click on the link that is given below, once it is active by University.
- Select the functional area for relevant job as per your eligibility.
- Then fill in your personal details, educational qualification, work experience, and other details.
- Next, upload the required documents in the correct format.
- Then, pay the application fee online or offline.
- Finally, submit your application form.
- Take a print out of the application form for future reference.
Apply Online For RUHS Recruitment 2020
Click below to apply online for RUHS Recruitment for Medical Officer. The candidates can apply online till 30th June 2020.
Note: The Online application is going to active on 08th June 2020.
RUHS Application Form stands invalid if:
- Providing wrong information in the RUHS Application form.
- Providing misleading information
- More than one application form is submitted by one candidate. Only one of the application will be considered for final submission.
- Non-submission of application fee.
Stay updated with the website to check latest notifications of RUHS Recruitment 2020.