RSMSSB Stenographer Answer Key 2021
RSMSSB Stenographer Answer Key 2021: Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board (RSMSSB) has released the answer key and Master Question Paper of the Computer Based Test for recruitment to the various posts of Stenographers in various departments of the Government of Rajasthan on its official website @rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in. The Answer Key for the RSMSSB Stenographer Exam has been released on 24th June 2021. The candidates who have appeared in the CBT can download the answer key and master question paper from here.
RSMSSB Stenographer Provisional Answer Key 2021: Overview
|RSMSSB Stenographer Provisional Answer Key 2021|
|Organization Name||Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board (RSMSSB)|
|Raise Objection Fee||Rs. 100/-|
|Answer Key Release Date||24th June 2021|
|Exam Date||21st March 2021|
|Category||Rajasthan Govt Jobs|
RSMSSB Stenographer Provisional Answer Key Link
The candidates who have applied for RSMSSB Stenographer posts can download their Answer Key and master question paper from the direct link. The exam was held on 21st March 2021. The candidates are advised to download it much before so that it becomes easy to raise objections as soon as possible.
Steps to Download RSMSSB Stenographer Provisional Answer Key 2021
To Download RSMSSB Stenographer Provisional Answer Key 2021 for Stenographer Posts follow these steps:
- Visit the official website of RSMSSB @rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in.
- Or the candidates can click on the direct link above and download the answer key as well as the master question paper
- Click on the ‘Download’ Link given under ‘Stenographer 2018: First Answer Key, Code-101B (2nd Paper)’ and ‘Stenographer 2018: First Answer Key, Code-101A (1st Paper)’
- Download RSMSSB Steno Answer Key PDF
- Candidates can download RSMSSSB Answer key 2021 and save it for future reference.
RSMSSB Stenographer Answer Key: Master Question Paper
Given below is the direct link to download the Master Question Papers for both Paper 1 as well as Paper 2 through which RSMSSB Stenographer Exam was conducted.
RSMSSB Stenographer Provisional Answer Key: Raise Objection
- If any candidate is not satisfied with the answers given in the answer key then they can raise an objection with a minimal fee of Rs. 100/-
- Objections can be raised only from onwards 26th June 2021 till 28th June 2021.
RSMSSB Stenographer Provisional Answer Key: Notice Released
Given below are the notices regarding RSMSSB Stenographer Paper 1 and Paper 2. The Press Note below contains some of the very important instructions that the candidates must know: