RSMSSB Handloom Admit Card is out @rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in. Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Service Selection Board (RSMSSB) is recruiting for 11 vacancies of Handloom and Salt Inspector. The Exam of RSMSSB Handloom Inspector is scheduled to be held in December 2019 as per the notice released earlier. Candidates who had applied for the mentioned post may check the link to download Admit Card for Handloom Inspector.
RSMSSB Handloom and Salt Inspector Admit Card
The wait is almost over for the candidates who had applied for the Handloom Inspector. Candidates can now download the admit card through the link provided below. A written exam is the criteria for selection of the candidates. Also, the scheduled dates for Handloom and Salt Inspector exam have also been announced to be held on 29th December 2019.
The admit card for RSMSSB Handloom and Salt Inspector has been released. The updates of the admit card will be made on this page only. Candidates, who had applied can go through the article to check scheduled dates of the exam and how to download the instructions for downloading the admit card have been mentioned.
RSMSSB Handloom Inspector Admit Card: Instructions to Download
RSMSSB Handloom and Salt Inspector Admit Card 2019 has been released now and can be accessed from the given link. Instructions to download the admit card are mentioned step wise. Follow the given.
- Click on the link given below
- A new screen will appear for downloading the admit card
- Now enter your Registration / Application number, Date of Birth and Captcha code to access the Admit Card
- Click on the Login In option to view your Admit card
- Your Admit card will be displayed on your screen
Click the print/ download button to save the RSMSSB Handloom and Salt Inspector Admit Card 2019 for your future reference.
RSMSSB Handloom and Salt Inspector Admit Card 2019: Link
Here is the link to download Admit card:
Download RSMSSB Handloom and Salt Inspector Admit Card 2019
Documents required along with RSMSSB Handloom Inspector Admit card:
- Along with the admit card, a proof of photo identity is also required to be shown to the invigilator.
- The photo identity cards may include Voter ID card, Aadhar card, PAN Card, Passport, Driving Licence.
- Two passport size photo is also required to be carried.
Details provided on Admit Card 2019
- Full Name of the Applicant
- Candidate Date of Birth
- Father’s or Mother’s Name
- Examination Name
- Gender (Male/ Female)
- Category (ST/ SC/ OBC & General)
- Applicant Registration Number
- Test Center Address
- Applicant Passport Size Photograph
- Time Duration of the Written Exam
- Exam Date and Time
- Exam Center Name and Code
- Essential instructions for the examination
- Signature of candidate and exam counselor.
Candidates are requested to stay updated with the websites and their registered email to check for notifications related to RSMSSB Handloom and Salt Inspector Admit Card 2019. They must also keep in mind the instructions written on the admit card regarding the center and documents to be carried along, while appearing for the test. Candidates are suggested to be on/before time on the Examination Venue.
The admit card remains the most important document that is compulsorily needed to be carried while appearing for the examination. Candidates must check their exam venue and time to appear for the exam in time. A well prepared exam comprises thorough knowledge of the syllabus, previous year papers and/or mock papers.
All the best!