RRC NCR Apprentice Recruitment 2021
RRC NCR Apprentice Recruitment 2021: Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC), North Central Railway (NCR), Prayagraj, Uttar Pradesh is inviting online applications from aspiring and talented persons for the post of Apprentice in various trades. Online applications start from 2nd November 2021 to 1st December 2021. Interested candidates must bookmark this article for updates about vacancies, eligibility criteria, selection process and salary.
RRC NCR Apprentice Recruitment 2021 – Overview
NCR (UP) has released 1664 vacancies for the post of Apprentice as per the recruitment notification published on12th October 2021. Interested candidates who are going to apply online for RRC NCR Apprentice Recruitment 2021 must first register themselves at apprenticeshipindia.org as Registration No. is compulsory. Online applications start on 2nd November 2021. Interested candidates must refer to the table given below for more information:
|Recruitment Board||RRC NCR Prayagraj, Uttar Pradesh|
|Name of Post(s)||Trade Apprentice|
|Number of Vacancies||1664|
|Notification Release Date||12th October 2021|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Starting Date of Online Applications||2nd November 2021|
|Last Date of Online Applications||1st December 2021|
|Selection Process||Document Verification|
|Job Category||State Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Uttar Pradesh|
RRC NCR Apprentice Recruitment Notification
The candidates must read the details and instructions specified in the recruitment notification before applying for RRC NCR Apprentice Recruitment 2021. Interested candidates can download the notification from the official website or from the link provided below:
RRC NCR Apprentice Vacancies
RRC NCR has released a total of 1664vacancies for the recruitment of apprentices under the Apprentice Act, 1961. The vacancy distribution table for various trades is shown below:
|Mechanical Department (PRYJ)||364|
|Electrical Department (PRYJ)||339|
|Jhansi Division (JHS)||480|
|Agra (AGC) Division||296|
RRC NCR Apprentice Eligibility Criteria
The candidates must ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria before applying online for RRC NCR Apprentice Recruitment 2021. The eligibility conditions are given below:
- The candidate must have passed 10th class/Matriculation/SSC or its equivalent (under 10 + 2 system) from a recognized Board with minimum 50% marks (aggregate).
- The candidate must have passed ITI in relevant trade from NCVT/SCVT recognized by the Government of India.
Age Limit (as on 01/12/2021)
The candidate should have completed 15 years but not completed 24 years as of the closing date of application.
- The upper age limit for SC/ST candidates is relaxable by 5 years.
- The upper age limit is relaxable for OBC candidates relaxable by 3 years.
- The upper age limit for PwD candidates is relaxed by 10 years.
- The upper age limit for Ex-servicemen is relaxed by 13 years.
RRC NCR Apprentice Recruitment Application Link
Online applications for the post of Apprentice for various trades start from 2nd November 2021 to 1st December 2021. The candidates who wish to apply for RRC NCR Apprentice Recruitment 2021 can visit the official website or click on the link below:
Steps to Apply for RRC NCR Apprentice Recruitment 2021
The candidates applying online for RRC NCR Recruitment 2021 can follow the steps given below:
- Visit the official website or click on the link provided above. The candidates must read important instructions before filling the registration and application form.
- Click on New Registration.
- Enter all the required details including the Registration No. (under Apprentice Act,1961), mobile number and Email ID.
- Click on Send OTP. The candidates will receive an OTP and Registration No. & Password on their registered mobile number and Email ID.
- Enter the OTP within the given boxes and then click on Submit.
- Enter your Registration No. and Password.
- Click on Login.
- The application form will appear on the screen. Complete your Personal Profile by filling up all the required details carefully.
- Upload scanned passport and signature as well as the supporting documents to complete the application process.
- Pay the application fees through credit/debit card, net banking or UPI.
- Check all the details and then click on Submit.
- Download the application form and take a printout for future reference.
The candidates must pay the application fees from 2nd November 2021 – 1st December 2021. The application fees (category-wise) is as follows:
RRC NCR Apprentice Recruitment 2021 – Selection Process
The candidates applying online for the post of Apprentice will be called for Document Verification. The selection will be done on the basis of scrutinization of application forms and marks scored in Matriculation and ITI. Candidates should also produce proof of Physical Fitness.
In case of a tie:
- The candidate who is older in age will be given preference.
- If the tie still persists, the candidate who passed the matriculation earlier will be placed in high order.
RRC NCR Apprentice Salary
The candidates who are shortlisted in the Merit List will be sent for training for 1 year. The monthly remuneration of Apprentice after appointment will be Rs. 18,000 – Rs. 56,900.
RRC NCR Apprentice Recruitment 2021 – FAQ’S
Q1. How many vacancies are released by RRC NCR?
Ans. RRC NCR has released 1664 vacancies for the post of Apprentice in various trades and divisions.
Q2. What is the starting date to apply online for RRC NCR Apprentice Recruitment 2021?
Ans. The starting date to apply online for RRC NCR Apprentice Recruitment 2021 is 2nd November 2021.
Q3. What is the last date to apply online for RRC NCR Apprentice Recruitment 2021?
Ans. The last date to apply online for RRC NCR Apprentice Recruitment 2021 is 1st December 2021.
Q4. How can I apply for RRC NCR Apprentice Recruitment 2021?
Ans. Visit the official website or click on the link provided in this article. Follow the steps as specified.