RRB Paramedical Document Verification Admit Card 2019
Railway Recruitment Board has announced the paramedical and staff nurse result earlier and now the Admit card for the next round of Document Verification has been released. A total of 1937 posts were announced for the Computer Based Test. Qualified candidates will be called for the Document Verification and Medical Examination. The result, cut off for Kolkata, Mumbai, Bhopal, Ahmedabad, Siliguri, Ajmer have also been released.
Candidates can check the given link and instructions to download the RRB Paramedical Document Verification Admit Card 2019.
RRB Paramedical Document Verification Admit Card : Important Dates
The Document Verification process for the qualified will begin on September 19 and end on September 21 2019. Candidates can check the exact date and time for the DV process in the given schedule and download the e-call letter for the same.
Check Official Schedule of Document Verification for RRB Paramedical
How to Download RRB Paramedical Document Verification Admit Card?
The procedure for downloading the RRB Paramedical Document Verification Admit Card is given below after the link.
Click here to view RRB Paramedical Document Verification Admit Card 2019
- Click on the link above, that reads, RRB Paramedical Document Verification Admit Card 2019
- The link redirects the candidates to the Login Page, where the following details need to be provided:
i) Roll number
iii) Captcha code(If specified)
- Entering these details will allow the candidate to download the admit card
Click print / download to save the admit card.
Documents to be carried along with RRB Paramedical Document Verification Admit Card:
The following documents are required to be shown during document verification (DV) for RRB Paramedical posts:
1. Matriculation / High School Examination certificate or equivalent Certificate as proof of date of birth and Matriculation qualification. (the candidate’s name and the father’s /mother’s name mentioned in the application will be verified with reference to the names mentioned in this certificate).
2.10+2 / Inter / Higher Secondary / PUC (As Applicable)
3. Diploma / Degree Certificate with Semester wise Mark sheets and Experience/Registration certificates(As applicable in compliance to the minimum educational qualification prescribed for the post)
4. SC / ST certificate in the format as per Annexure-I.
5. OBC-NCL certificate in the format as per Annexure-II.
6. Non-creamy layer declaration by OBC candidates as per Annexure –IIA.
7. Minority Community Declaration on Non-Judicial Stamp paper as per Annexure – IV.
8. Income & Asset Certificate for Economically Weaker Section Annexure III
9. Income certificate for waiving examination fees for Economically Backward classes as per Annexure III A / BPL Card / Izzat MST.
10. Original Discharge Certificate, Ex Servicemen book, Identity card for Ex-Serviceman clearly mentioning the reason of discharge and other details.
11. For Ex Servicemen candidates who secured Civil employment after applying for this CEN, acknowledged copy of the Declaration submitted to the Civil Employer giving details of application against this CEN along with NOC- Annexure VII
12. Medical Certificate for Persons with Disabilities (PwBD) as per Annexures V(A), V(B), V(C)
13. No Objection Certificate(NOC) for Serving Employees with Date of Appointment.
14.Gazette Notification and/or any legal document in case of formal change of name as mentioned in para 1.7 of General Instructions of the CEN 02/2019.
15. J&K Domicile Certificate.
16. Certificate of eligibility from Government of India as per para 4(i)(f) of CEN 02/2019on Nationality (For candidates other than citizen of India).
17. Decree of Divorce/Judicial separation from the Competent Court of Law as applicable in case of divorcee/judicially separated women and affidavit stating that the candidate has not remarried.
18. Death certificate of spouse in case of widow candidates and affidavit stating that the candidate has not remarried.
19. The educational qualification certificates viz., provisional or Regular Degree / Diploma /HSC (10+2) etc should contain the date of issue. In case, date of issue of these certificates is after the closing date of Notification, then the consolidated marks sheet with date of declaration of the final qualifying exam or individual marks sheets of all the semesters with date of declaration of each semester results should be submitted. In case of non-availability of date in any of these certificates, then a certificate indicating date of declaration of result from the Technical Board/Council / University to this effect should be produced at the time of DV.
20. 6 passport size colour photographs not more than one month old
21. In case of variation in spelling in name, fathers name in the on-line application and original certificates / documents, candidates are required to submit relevant affidavit executed before Magistrate or Notary on required stamp papers stating that the referred person in certificate(s) is one & same on the date of verification.
22. Aadhar Card / e-Aadhar card
23. Any other relevant certificate /testimonials/documents available with the candidate.
24. The candidate should also bring two(2) sets of clear & legible self-attested photocopies each of the original certificates / documents mentioned above against (i) to (xxiii)(As applicable) in A4 size Paper.
The official website http://www.rrbcdg.gov.in for other details.
The admit card remains the most important document that is compulsorily needed to be carried while appearing for the examination. Based on the time allotted to the candidates, they must appear for the interview on time. Important documents, photographs and result document must also be carried along with the admit card. All the best!