RRB NTPC Exam Analysis 2020: Railway Recruitment Board is conducting the NTPC Exam 2020 from December 28 2020 to January 13 2021 in two shifts for which the timings are as follows: 10:30 am to 12:00 noon, and 03:00 pm to 04:30 pm.
Here we have discussed the RRB NTPC 2020 Exam Analysis for the 1st shift of December 28, 2020. The RRB NTPC exam analysis will help you understand the type of difficulty level, questions asked, topic-wise weightage of marks, and a number of good attempts. The RRB NTPC exam has three sections namely Mathematics, Reasoning, and General Awareness. Candidates can check the section-wise and shift-wise paper analysis and utilize the time accordingly to qualify for the examination of RRB NTPC 2020.
RRB NTPC Exam Analysis 2020: Dec 28th, 1st Shift
RRB NTPC December 28, 1st Shift: Highlights
|Sections||Number of Questions||Maximum Marks|
|General Intelligence and Reasoning||30||30|
- Negative Marking: 1/3th mark for every incorrect answer.
- Overall Difficulty Level: Easy-Moderate.
RRB NTPC Exam Analysis December 28, 1st Shift Analysis: Overall Good Attempts
After sharing the section-wise attempts of RRB NTPC 1st Shift Exam Analysis, we have provided you with the overall good attempts. You need to score the cut-off marks to appear for the RRB NTPC CBT 1 Exam 2020.
|Overall Good Attempts||74-78||Easy-Moderate|
RRB NTPC Exam Analysis 2020: Video Analysis
RRB NTPC Exam Analysis December 28: Subject Wise
Candidates can check the exam review of each subject of RRB NTPC 2020 CBT 1 2020. There are three sections in the exam, namely General Awareness, Reasoning, Quantitative Aptitude. Based on the memory of the students, data collected by our students, we are providing you with the section analysis of the RRB NTPC 2020. We will be updating the information from the feedback.
RRB NTPC Exam Analysis 2020 December 28: Reasoning
The Reasoning section was of Easy to Moderate level for Shift 1.
The Reasoning Ability questions are:
|Topics||No. Of Questions asked||Level Of Exam|
|Odd One Out||1-2||Easy|
|Statement & Conclusions||3-4||Easy|
|Paper Folding Image||1||Easy|
RRB NTPC Exam Analysis 2020: Quantitative Aptitude December 28
Candidates can check the number of questions asked from each topic and the level of the question for these questions. The students have reviewed that the overall level of Maths exam was Easy-Moderate, and the questions based on calculations were very less and comparatively very easy.
|Topics||No. Of Questions asked||Level of Exam|
|Time & Work||2||Easy|
|Time, Speed & Distance||1||Easy|
|Simple & Compound Interest||2||Easy|
|Profit & Loss||2||Easy|
|LCM & HCF||4-5||Easy|
RRB NTPC Exam Analysis 2020 December 28th: General Awareness
The questions asked in the General Awareness Section are easy and we have discussed some questions included in the exam.
|Topic||No. of Questions||Level|
- DRDO Head? Dr. G. Satheesh Reddy,
- First COVID-19 Vaccine? Russia: Sputnik
- Election Commission Articles? Art. – 324,
- Gobi Desert? Asia,
- Saddle Peak? Andaman & Nicobar,
- Earth Day? April 22nd,
- Women Day? March 8.
- Commonwealth Youth Games? 2021:U.K, 2019:U.K,
- Electric Current Unit? Ampere,
- Total Ramsar Sites? 42 Sites,
- The writer of Rajtarangni? Kalhan,
- 55th Gyanpeeth Award? Arkham Achuthan Namboothiri,
- Kudankulam Nuclear Power Plant? Tamil Nadu,
- Sukanya Samridhi Yojana? For the girl child,
- One question related to seven sisters?
- Mountain pass b/w Jammu and Leh? Banihal Pass,
- Bengal Division? 1905,
- 2nd Battle of Panipat? November 5, 1556,
- Bihar Governor? Phagu Chauhan,
- Longest Highway? N.H-44,
- Chicken Kari Embroidery associated with? Lucknow,
- Double Helix Model of DNA? Francis Creek & James Watson,
- Prathana Sabha? 1867,
- Maximum Lok Sabha Seat? 552,
- First Tirthankar? Rishavdev,
- IPL? UAE,
- Himachal Pradesh C.M? Jai Ram Thakur,
- Vande Bharat between? Delhi-Varanasi,
- Sabrimala Temple is located? Kerala,
- Youngest President of India? Neelam Sanjeeva Reddy,
- the pH of lemon? Ans- 2.5,
- Bhopal gas Treadey gas? Methyl Isocynatae,
- Tear Gas? Chlorobenzalmalononitrile,
- Bank Merger-1 question.
- The brain of a Computer? CPU,
- Ubuntu? Operating System,
- URL full form? uniform resource locator,
- Khelo India 2020? Guwahati,
- Is the state having the longest coastline? Gujarat
- Microsoft CEO? Satya Nadela, etc
RRB NTPC 2020 COVID-19 Arrangements
RRB has issued exam day guidelines due for COVID-19. The exam center authorities will ensure that each and every candidate wore a mask. Wearing an N95 mask is not compulsory. Some of the guidelines issued by RRB are given below.
- Wearing the mask is compulsory
- Personal transparent water bottle
- Personal hand sanitizer (50 ml)
- Candidate must have Aarogya Setu App installed on their mobile phones
- The Aarogya Setu status must show candidates’ risk factor
- Candidates’ registration will be done through photo capture
- Rough sheets will be kept at the desk of each candidate
- Separate drop-boxes will be provided for rough sheets and call letters. Candidates need to drop these items in the designated boxes
RRB NTPC 2020 Shift Timing
Due to the COVID-19, the RRB has decided to take the exam in two shifts only. Check the details of the shifts in the table below:
|Shift||Reporting Time||Gate Close Time||Exam Start Time||Duration|
|Shift 1||09:00 a.m.||10:00 a.m||10:30 a.m.||90 Minutes (30 Minutes extra for eligible PwBD candidate with scribe)|
|Shift 2||01:30 p.m.||02:30 p.m.||03:00 p.m.|
RRB NTPC Exam Analysis December 28, 01st Shift FAQs
Q. What was the overall difficulty level of the question paper in the RRB NTPC Exam of December 28, 2020?
Ans. The overall difficulty level of the RRB NTPC 2020 Exam of December 28, was Easy to Moderate. The good attempt is 74-78.
Q. How many questions can be attempted in the RRB NTPC 1st Shift in the Quantitative Aptitude Section?
Ans. You can attempt approx. 26-28 questions in the 1st Shift of RRB NTPC 2020 Exam of the quantitative aptitude sections.
Q. How many questions can be attempted in the RRB NTPC 1st Shift in the Reasoning Ability Section?
Ans. You can attempt approx. 28-30 questions in the 1st Shift of RRB NTPC 2020 Exam.
Q. What can be the overall cut-off for RRB NTPC 2020 Exam?
Ans. The overall cut off depends upon the no. of candidates that have appeared this year, level of difficulty of the question paper. so, as of now, nothing can be said until we get the approximate details of the factors of all the shifts and dates of RRB NTPC Exam 2020.
Q. Was General Awareness very difficult for the RRB NTPC 2020 in the 1st shift?
Ans. No, the General Awareness was easy to moderate for the RRB NTPC 2020 Exam in the first shift of December 28, 2020. Many candidates have attempted an approx. 32+ questions with accuracy.