RRB Group D Application Modification Link
RRB Group D Modification Link 2021: A lot of RRB Group D online applications were rejected by the RRB officials. RRB Group D Application Modification link has been activated for all those whose applications got rejected. An RRB Group D Modification Link has been activated for the candidates to make the corrections and get their applications provisionally accepted from 15th to 26th December 2021. The RRB Group D modification link has been activated on the RRC official website @rrbcdg.gov.in. The RRB Group D modification link has been out for CEN No. RRC- 01/2019 (Level-1 posts) and we have provided the direct link below for easy access as it is released officially.
RRB Group D Modification Link – Activated
RRB Group D Modification Link 2021 has been activated from 15th December to 26th December 2021 on all the RRB regional official websites. Through this link, the candidates can make corrections in their RRB Group D online application forms that were rejected due to invalid photographs and signatures.
RRB Group D Modification Link
The RRB Group D Modification link has been activated for those candidates who have made some errors while uploading their photographs & signatures and were rejected. They can now make corrections and edit their forms. While the candidates tried to check their application status, only those whose applications were provisionally accepted could see the application status others received a message of error.
|S.No.||Name of the RRB Region||RRB Modification Link|
|1||Central Railway (Mumbai)||Modification Link|
|2||East Central Railway (Hajipur)||Modification Link|
|3||East Coast Railway (Bhubaneswar)||Modification Link|
|4||Eastern Railway (Kolkata)||Modification Link|
|5||North Central Railway (Allahabad)||Modification Link|
|6||North Eastern Railway (Gorakhpur)||Modification Link|
|7||Northeast Frontier Railway (Guwahati)||Modification Link|
|8||Northern Railway (New Delhi)||Modification Link|
|9||North Western Railway(Jaipur)||Modification Link|
|10||Southern Railway(Chennai)||Modification Link|
|11||South Western Railway(Hubli)||Modification Link|
|12||South Central Railway(Secundrabad)||Modification Link|
|13||South East Central Railway(Bilaspur)||Modification Link|
|14||South Eastern Railway (Kolkata)||Modification Link|
|15||West Central Railway(Jabalpur)||Modification Link|
|16||Western Railway(Mumbai)||Modification Link|
Steps for RRB Group D Application Modification Link
- Visit your respective regional website or click on the direct links above.
- Enter the credentials like the Registration Number, date of birth and security code
- Then click on the Login button.
- Your RRB Group D application status will be displayed on the screen
- Make the required correction in your RRB Group D application form
RRB Group D Modification Link – Photograph & Signature Upload
While making corrections in the RRB Group D application forms, the candidates must take note of the following things while uploading photographs and signatures.
RRB Group D Photo upload
The candidates will have to click on the upload photo tab and upload a coloured photograph with the following specifications.
- It should be a Color Passport Photograph with white/light colour background of size 35mm X 45mm or 320 x 240 pixels in JPG/JPEG format, scanned with 100 DPI resolution.
- The size of the photograph should be between 20-50KB.
- The colour photograph must have been taken on or after 01.01.2019 in a professional studio.
- Photographs taken using mobile and self-composed portraits may result in rejection of the application.
- The photo should have a clear front view of the candidate without a cap and sunglasses.
- The face should occupy at least 50% of the area of the photograph with a full-face view looking at the camera directly.
- The main features of the face must not be covered by hair of the head, any cloth or any shadow.
- Forehead, eyes, nose and chin should be clearly visible.
- In case the candidate wears glasses, then the photograph should not have any glare/reflections on glasses and eyes should be clearly visible.
- The photograph must match with the appearance of the candidate on the days of CBT, PET, Document Verification and Medical Test. This is especially important in case of candidates choose to wear plain glasses, keep or shave off moustache and beard or have a particular hairstyle while taking the photograph.
- Any material change in these or any other distinctive features at the stage of CBT, PET, DV and Medical Examination would result in rejection of candidature.
- PwBD candidates should also upload passport photographs as per the above specifications only and not the full body photograph used in the disability certificate.
- Candidates are advised to keep at least 12 (Twelve) copies of the same photograph for further use as and when required during the recruitment process
RRB Group D Exam Date 2021 – Click to check
RRB Group D Previous Year Question Papers -Click to check
RRB Group D Signature upload
The candidates must be careful about the following things while uploading signatures through RRB Group D Modification Link.
- The applicant has to sign on white paper with a Black Ink pen within a box of size 50mm x 20mm.
- The signature must be in running hand and NOT in Block/Capital or Disjointed letters.
- The image should be in JPG/JPEG format scanned with 100 DPI resolution.
- Dimensions of 50mm x 20mm or 140 x60 pixels (preferred).
- The size of the file should be between 10KB-40KB.
i. The signature must be of the applicant only and not of any other person.
ii. The applicants signature obtained during registration and at the time of CBT/PET/Document Verification/Medical should match the uploaded signature.
iii. In case it is found that there is a mismatch of signature, the candidate may be disqualified, legal prosecution will be initiated and the candidate will be debarred for life from appearing in all railway recruitments conducted by RRBs or by RRCs.
|RRB Group D Previous Year Question Papers||RRB Group D Cut Off||RRB Group D Salary|
|RRB Group D Syllabus||RRB Group D Exam Pattern||RRB Group D Exam Date 2021|
CTET Admit Card 2021 Download Link
RRB Group D Modification Link 2021- FAQs
Q. When did RRB Group D Application Modification link get activated?
Ans. RRB Group D application modification link has been activated from 15th to 26th December 2021.
Q. What is the purpose of the RRB Group D Application Modification link?
Ans. RRB Group D application modification link has been activated for the candidates whose applications were rejected due to an error in signature and photograph.