RPSC Veterinary Officer Admit Card 2020: Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) has released the Admit Card of Veterinary Officer exam 2020. RPSC has released the exam date of veterinary officer earlier. The RPSC Veterinary Officer exam is scheduled to be held on 02nd August 2020. Candidates can read instruction to download RPSC Veterinary Officer Admit Card 2020. Download RPSC Veterinary Officer Admit Card from the link given below.
RPSC Veterinary Officer Admit Card
RPSC is conducting Veterinary Officer Exam for 900 vacancies. RPSC has released admit card of Veterinary Officer written exam. The RPSC Veterinary Officer exam is schedule to held on 02nd August 2020.
Steps to Download RPSC Veterinary Officer Admit Card:
- Click on the link provided below to download RPSC Veterinary Officer Admit Card 2020.
- A new page will appear on the screen of your device.
- Click on the button for Veterinary Officer.
- Click on the right side button of Get Admit Card.
- Here you will have to enter your “Application Number” , “Date of Birth” and “text”.
- Now click on the “Get Admit Card” button.
- You will be able to see RPSC Veterinary Officer Admit Card 2020 on the screen.
- Now download it and take its print out for further reference.
RPSC Veterinary Officer Admit Card 2020 Link
The link for RPSC Veterinary Officer Admit Card 2020 exam is mentioned below. All candidates can download their admit card by clicking on the links mentioned below:
Important Documents to carry with Admit Card 2020:
- Candidates need to carry One Photo Identity Card with having same Date of Birth as printed on Admit Card.
- If the Photo Identity Card does not have the Date of Birth then the candidate must carry an additional certificate, in original, as proof of Date of Birth.
- In case of mismatch in the Date of Birth mentioned in the Admission Certificate and the photo ID/the certificate brought in support of the Date of Birth, the candidate will not be allowed to appear in the examination.
- Passport size photographs.
Details Present On RPSC Veterinary Officer Admit Card
- Name of the Candidate
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Gender (Male/ Female)
- Post Name
- Category (ST/ SC/ BC & Other)
- Applicant Roll Number
- Interview Center Address
- Essential instructions for the examination
- Signature of candidate and exam counsellor
- Applicant Photograph
- Interview Date and Time
- Candidate Date of Birth.
What Next After Downloading Admit Card !
- Candidates are advised to check their name, venue address and exam date for RPSC Veterinary Officer Admit Card 2020 in order to avoid any hassle on the day of examination
- If there is any mismatch in detail please contact the concerned authority.
- Read the the Instruction carefully and make sure you abide by them.
- Carry a Identity Proof on the date of exam with clear Signature and Photograph.
ALL THE BEST !!