RPSC RAS Recruitment 2021 Examination (RAS/RTS Exam) is a three-stage recruitment exam- Preliminary Exam, Mains Exam and Personal Interview. RPSC RAS notification 2021 has declared that it will be recruiting candidates for 988 vacancies on various state and subordinate services. The candidates who have been waiting for RPSC RAS 2021 Exam must bookmark this page or visit the official website regularly to get the latest updates.
RPSC RAS Recruitment 2021, Notification
RPSC RAS Recruitment 2021: Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) has released the official notification inviting online applications on a total of 988 vacancies in state and subordinate services on its official website @rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in against Advt No. 03/2021-22. The apply online link will be active from 28th July 2021 and the last date to apply online is 27th August 2021. Read the article below to know in detail the application process, fee, eligibility and vacancy for RPSC RAS 2021 Recruitment Notification.
RPSC RAS Exam 2021
The table below gives all the necessary and relevant information regarding RPSC RAS Exam 2021 recruitment notification.
RPSC RAS Recruitment Notification 2021
|Organization Name||Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC)|
|Exam Name||RPSC RAS/RTS Combined Competitive Exam|
|Starting Date||28th July 2021|
|Closing Date||27th August 2021|
|Category||Rajasthan Govt Jobs|
RPSC RAS 2021 Official Notification
Rajasthan Public Service Commission has released the official notification for Rajasthan State and Subordinate Services Combined Competitive Examination 2021 (RAS/RTS Exam) on its official website @rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in.
RPSC RAS Recruitment 2021 Exam Dates
All the important dates for RPSC RAS 2021 recruitment are given below:
|Events||RPSC RAS Exam Dates|
|RPSC RAS Notification Out||20th July 2021|
|Apply Online starting date||28th July 2021|
|Last date to apply online||27th August 2021|
|RPSC RAS Exam date||To be announced|
RPSC RAS 2021 Vacancy
The RPSC RAS/ RTS vacancies for various state level and sub-ordinate level services, which has been tabulated below. The candidates can go through the post names from here and the number of vacancies below:
|State Level Services/Posts||No. of Vacancies||Subordinate Level Services/Posts||No. of Vacancies|
|RAS – Rajasthan Administrative Services||76||Rajasthan Excise Subordinate services||32|
|RPS – Rajasthan Police Services||77||Rajasthan Cooperative Subordinate Services||146 and 2 TSP|
|Rajasthan Account Services||32||Rajasthan Judicial and Jurisdiction||19|
|Rajasthan Industry Services||04||Rajasthan Agriculture Subordinate Services||68|
|Rajasthan Tourism Services||04||Rajasthan Labour Welfare Subordinate Services||70 and 10 TSP|
|Rajasthan Transport Services||07||Rajasthan Planning Subordinate Services||02|
|Rajasthan Excise (Preventive Force) Agriculture Service||37||Rajasthan Industry Subordinate Services||03|
|Rajasthan Commercial Tax Services||38||Rajasthan Integrated Child Development Subordinate||36|
|Rajasthan Jail Services||09||Rajasthan fertilizer and civil supplies subordinate services||106 and 20 TSP|
|Rajasthan Planning Services||07||Tehsildar||96 and 15 TSP|
|Rajasthan Integrated Child Development||08|
|Rajasthan fertilizer and Civil Supplies||06|
|Rajasthan Rural Development Services||21|
|Rajasthan Labour Welfare Services||01|
|Rajasthan State Insurance Services||03|
|Rajasthan Cooperative Services||33|
RPSC RAS 2021 Eligibility Criteria
RPSC RAS 2021 Recruitment has prescribed the following eligibility criteria in terms of minimum educational qualification, experience and age limit are given below:
RPSC RAS 2021 Education Qualification
RPSC RAS 2021,educational qualification includes:
- The candidate should hold a graduate degree from a recognized university/institution.
- He/She must have a knowledge of Hindi written in Devanagari Script and knowledge of Rajasthan culture.
RPSC RAS Recruitment 2021 : Application Form Candidate Experience
The Candidate applying for for RPSC RAS Recruitment 2021 must have completed not less than five years of service whether officiating or substantive, on the 1st day of January 2022.
RPSC RAS Recruitment 2021 Age Limit
For Gazetted Posts: The minimum age is 21 years and the maximum age is 40 years
For Non-Gazetted Posts: The minimum age is 25 years and the maximum age is 45 years.
RPSC RAS 2021 Apply Online Link
The RPSC RAS/ RTS combined competitive exam 2021 official notification has been released but the online application form process is to start from 28th July 2021 and the last date to apply online is 27th August 2021.
The RPSC RAS apply online link will be active from 28th July 2021 onwards.
How to apply online for RPSC/ RAS Recruitment 2021?
Know the steps below to apply online for RPSC/RAS Recruitment 2021 :
- Visit the official website @rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in
- Click on Apply online link and Register as a candidate
- Retain the registration number and log in again.
- Now fill in the online application form correctly and completely.
- Preview and then submit the form.
- Make the payment (if applicable)
- Get more than one printout of the RPSC/ RAS 2021 online application form for future reference
RPSC/RAS Exam Fee 2021
The exam fee for RPSCR/RAS Recruitment detailing’s are given below:
General/ OBC (CL): Rs. 350/-
OBC (NCL)/ EWS: Rs. 250/-
SC/ST: Rs. 150/-
TSP SC/ST: 150/-
RPSC RAS Exam Selection Process 2021
The selection process for RPSC RAS Exam 2021 will be in three stages which have been discussed separately here:
- RAS Preliminary Examination
- RAS Mains Examination
- Personal Interview
RPSC RAS Pre Preliminary Exam 2021
- PPSC RAS Pre Exam is of qualifying nature to select candidates for the Mains exam.
- The Pre Examination of RPSC RAS consists of one paper on General Knowledge & General Science Subject.
- All the questions will be objective in nature carrying a maximum of 200 marks
- There will be a total of 150 Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ’s)
- The duration of completing the exam is 3 hours.
- There will be a negative marking of 1/3 for every wrong answer and no marks will be awarded or deducted for an unattempted question.
|Sr. No||Subject Name||Marks||Duration|
|1||General Knowledge and General Science (150 questions)||200||3 hours|
RPSC RAS Mains Paper 2021
RAS Mains Exam holds great importance to the candidates appearing for the RPSC RAS Exam and the candidates have to compulsory qualify at this stage to get selected for the Interview round. Marks in the RAS Mains along with the Interview marks are counted for the final merit list.
- Mains will be conducted in 4 shifts for General Studies- I, II, III & General Hindi and General English
- Each paper carries 200 marks and 3 hours in duration.
- Each paper is descriptive/analytical.
- Qualifying in each paper is compulsory.
|I||General Studies-I||3 Hours||200|
|II||General Studies-II||3 Hours||200|
|III||General Studies-III||3 Hours||200|
|IV||General Hindi and General English||3 Hours||200|
RPSC RAS Exam Personal Interview 2021
- Candidates who clear the mains examination are shortlisted by RPSC RAS personal interview test that carries 100 marks.
- The RPSC RAS Exam Interview board awards marks in respect of character, personality, address, physique and marks are also awarded for the candidate’s knowledge of Rajasthani culture.
- The marks of the interview round for RPSC RAS Exam 2021 will be added to the marks obtained in the Mains Exam by each such candidate.
- The final merit list will be obtained on the total marks obtained in Mains as well as the Interview round.