RPSC Physiotherapist Admit Card 2020: Rajasthan Public Service Commission has released the admit card for the Screening test for Physiotherapist Posts in Rajasthan. The screening test has been scheduled for 23rd November 2020 for which the candidates can download the hall ticket from the direct link provided here. The admit card has been released for both TSP & Non-TSP RPSC Physiotherapist Recruitment 2018 on 18th November 2020 on its official website. You can find complete information like instructions to download admit card, exam date, hall ticket and documents here.
RPSC Physiotherapist Admit Card 2020: Overview
|Organisation Name||Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC)|
|Post Name/Exam Name||Physiotherapist|
|Admit Card Released Date||18th November 2020|
|Screening Test Date||23rd November 2020|
|Selection Procedure||Screening Test|
RPSC Physiotherapist Admit Card – Important Dates
- Admit Card Issued: 18th November 2020
- RPSC Physiotherapist (Non-TSP & TSP) Exam Date: 23rd November 2020
Steps to download RPSC Physiotherapist Admit Card 2020
- You can click on the direct link as given above or visit the official website.
- After clicking on the link you should go to Physiotherapist Admit Card (RPSC) appearing in the notification box.
- Now, you should enter the basic information like Roll Number/ Registration number, DOB and Password with Captcha Code.
- Now, click on the “Submit” Button.
- Finally, you can download the Physiotherapist Admit Card (RPSC) and print it.
- The Admit Card is a very important document to enter RPSC Physiotherapist Screening Test examination hall. So print it, keep safe and bring it while going to the examination hall.
RPSC Physiotherapist Admit Card 2020: Direct Link to Download
Here we mentioned the link to download RPSC Physiotherapist Admit Card. To download Physiotherapist Admit Card (RPSC), you will have to fill the basic details. The link is direct and opens immediately. Sometimes, the link opens with some delay due to heavy crowd on the website. You can try after some time to open this link. You can print the admit card after entering your basic details like roll number/registration number and date of birth. Candidates who have applied for RPSC Physiotherapist will have to download the admit card from the official link itself.
Required Documents to Be Carried to the Exam Centre:
Required Documents to bring to enter in the Examination Hall, the details are mentioned below –
- Print out of Admit Card
- Post Card Size Photograph
- Aadhaar Card/ Printout of E-Aadhaar
- Driving License
- PAN Card
- Voter ID Card
- A self-attested photocopy of identity proof
- Original & Photocopy of educational documents & certificates
Information Mentioned on RPSC Physiotherpaist Hall Ticket 2020
The Admit Cards will be contained the information about your Roll Number, Name, etc. Details are mentioned below –
- Applicant Name
- Date of Exam
- Slot of Exam
- Exam Roll Number
- Reporting Time
- date of Birth
- Gate Closure Time
- Exam Timing
- Category of Candidate
- Test Centre Address
- Candidate’s Photograph
- Candidate’s Signature
- Centre Code