Rajasthan RPSC Librarian Admit Card 2020: Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) has released admit card of Librarian Grade II exam 2020 @rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in. Rajasthan RPSC librarian exam is scheduled to be held on 02nd August 2020. The Admit Card link of Rajasthan RPSC Librarian is available below. Candidates can read instruction to download Rajasthan RPSC Librarian Admit Card 2020.
Rajasthan RPSC Librarian Admit Card
RPSC is conducting Librarian Examination for 12 vacancies. RPSC has released Librarian admit card on 28th July 2020. Candidates are advised to keep in touch with this website for any new information regarding librarian grade II recruitment 2020.
Steps to Download Rajasthan RPSC Librarian Admit Card:
- Click on the link provided below to download Rajasthan RPSC Librarian Admit Card 2020.
- A new page will appear on the screen of your device.
- Click on the button for Librarian Grade II.
- Click on the right side button of Get Admit Card.
- Here you will have to enter your “Application Number” , “Date of Birth” and “text”.
- Now click on the “Get Admit Card” button.
- You will be able to see Rajasthan RPSC Librarian Admit Card 2020 on the screen.
- Now download it and take its print out for further reference.
Rajasthan RPSC Librarian Admit Card Link
The links for Rajasthan RPSC Librarian Admit Card exam is mentioned below.
Important Documents to carry with Admit Card:
- Candidates need to carry One Photo Identity Card with having same Date of Birth as printed on Admit Card.
- If the Photo Identity Card does not have the Date of Birth then the candidate must carry an additional certificate, in original, as proof of Date of Birth.
- In case of mismatch in the Date of Birth mentioned in the Admission Certificate and the photo ID/the certificate brought in support of the Date of Birth, the candidate will not be allowed to appear in the examination.
- Passport size photographs.
Details Present On Rajasthan RPSC Librarian Admit Card
- Name of the Candidate
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Gender (Male/ Female)
- Post Name
- Category (ST/ SC/ BC & Other)
- Applicant Roll Number
- Interview Center Address
- Essential instructions for the examination
- Signature of candidate and exam counsellor
- Applicant Photograph
- Interview Date and Time
- Candidate Date of Birth.
- Candidates are advised to check their name, venue address and exam date from RPSC Admit Card 2020 in order to avoid any hassle on the day of examination
- If there is any mismatch in detail please contact the concerned authority.
- Read the Instruction carefully and make sure you abide by them.
- Carry an Identity Proof on the date of the exam with clear Signature and Photograph.
ALL THE BEST !!