RPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2020: Rajasthan Public Service Commission has released the notification for the recruitment of Lecturer posts @rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in. With respect to Advertisement, the notification informs the recruitment of 39 vacancies for the post of Lecturers. The online registration link is now active for RPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2020. The candidates are advised to fill their forms much before 30th December in order to avoid any technical glitch last moment. Candidates interested in the post, may check the notification details and apply online for the same. Check Important Dates, PDF, Vacancy & Online form.
RPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2020
RPSC School Lecturer Recruitment Notification 2020 is released for appointing teachers through a written test and interview. Check Important Dates here and download PDF.
|RPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2020|
|Conducting Body||Rajasthan Public Service Commission|
|No of Vacancy||39|
|Online Application Start Date||28th November 2020|
|Online Application Last Date||27th December 2020|
|Selection Process||Written Test, Interview|
RPSC Lecturer 2020 Vacancies
The Vacancy for RPSC Lecturer requires the fulfillment of the following:
|Lecturer Civil Engineering||12|
|Lecturer Mechanical Engineering||08|
|Lecturer Electrical Engineering||05|
RPSC Lecturer Eligibility
RPSC Lecturer Eligibility will be as per the basic norms of RPSC.
- Eligibility Criteria
Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering/Technology in the relevant branch with First Class or equivalent. If the Candidate has a Master’s degree in Engineering/Technology, First Class or equivalent is required at Bachelor’s or master’s level. OR First Class Master’s Degree in an appropriate subject with first class or equivalent at Bachelor’s or master’s level for teaching posts in Humanities & Sciences OR Working Knowledge of Hindi written in Devnagri Scripts, and knowledge of Rajasthani Culture.
- Age Limit as of 01st January 2021
Minimum 21 years and Maximum 40 years
RPSC Lecturer Selection Process
The Selection Process involves the conduct of a written exam and an interview. A candidate must hence be thorough with his/ her preparation for the written and interview round. The conceptual knowledge must be proper.
RPSC Lecturer Online Application Form 2020
The online form was open from 08th June 2020. Check the requirements for RPSC Lecturer Online Application Form.
- Application Fee and mode: The application fee is Rs. 350 for general and other states, Rs. 250 for OBC/ BC, and Rs. 150 for SC/ ST.
- Correction Charge: Rs. 300/-
- Photograph and Signature: Scanned photo and signature with a specific size needs to be uploaded.
How to Apply for RPSC Lecturer 2020?
- Check Rajasthan Public Service Commission Official Site @ rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in
- Go to the career section, and find the advertisement for the Lecturer
- Click the apply button to open the online application form
- Fill the required details such as identity certificate, DOB, Address, Education, and Experience
- Recheck the entered details
- Pay the application fee
- And finally, submit it before the closing date.
Link to Apply Online for RPSC Lecturer 2020
The Link for online registration has been active officially. The candidates interested in the recruitment should apply on the direct link and register themself for the process.
Important points for RPSC Lecturer Online form
- The only mode of application is ONLINE. The printed/ hard copies of the application form will not be entertained.
- A candidate has to appear in all the phases of the recruitment process to be considered for the selection.
- Starting Date of RPSC Lecturer Online Form: 28th November 2020.
- Last Date of Online Application: 27th December 2020.