RPSC Junior Legal Officer Recruitment 2019
Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) has invited applications for 156 vacancies as Junior Legal Officer 2019 (TSP & Non TSP Area). The opening date of the application is 26th September 2019. Candidates fulfilling the eligibility criteria can start filling the application form through the mentioned links in the given article.
Details of Junior Legal Officer Online Application has been provided below
RPSC Junior Legal Officer Recruitment 2019 : Important Dates
|RPSC Junior Legal Officer Important Dates||Dates|
|RPSC Junior Legal Officer Start Date||26th September 2019|
|Online Form Last Date||25th October 2019|
|Admit Card Release||To be notified Soon|
|Exam Date||26th & 27th December 2019|
RPSC Junior Legal Officer Eligibility Criteria:
- Age Limit– (As on 01/January/2020)
Minimum – 21 Years
Maximum – 40 Years
Age Relaxation (Upper Age Limit)-
SC/ST – 05 Years
OBC – 05 Years
- Educational Qualifications– Candidates having Bachelor Degree in Law form any recognized University Of India will be eligible for this recruitment.
Language Proficiency & Cultural Knowledge – Applicants should have working knowledge of Hindi (Devnagari Script) & knowledge of Rajasthani Culture will be eligible for this recruitment.
- Application Fee-
Gen / EWS Category Applicants / Other State Applicants – Rs. 350/-
BC / OBC – Rs. 250/-
SC / ST – Rs. 150/-
Online Form Correction Amount – Rs. 300/-
Payment will be made through Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking/E-Kiosk
Vacancy Details for RPSC Junior Legal Officer Online Form 2019
- Post Name- Junior Legal Officer
(A)Non-TSP Area – 145 Posts
(Gen-54 Posts, SC-23 Posts, ST-17 Posts, OBC-30 Posts, MBC-07 Posts, EWS-14 Posts)
(B)TSP Area – 11 Posts
(Gen-07 Posts, ST-04 Posts, Rest Categories-Nil)
RPSC Junior Legal Officer Online Application 2019
The online application form for RPSC Junior Legal Officer has begun on 26th September. Candidates must check their eligibility conditions before applying. They can check the online application link below.
Candidates are requested to stay updated with the website to check updates of Junior Legal Officer & other Rajasthan government jobs.
RPSC Junior Legal Officer Online Application Link
How to Apply Online for RPSC Junior Legal Officer
- Click on the RPSC Junior Legal Officer: Registration link given above.
- As the new page opens, Click the New Registration link and fill the basic personal credentials.
- Enter the Captcha and Register.
- After Registration, go to the Login Link.
- Fill the other credentials, upload required documents and make payment
- Verify all the entered details of the form
- Click Submit button
Note to the candidates for submitting RPSC Junior Legal Officer Online form:
- The RPSC Junior Legal Officer Online form must be completed in all aspects.
- Verify all the details after submitting or uploading the related credentials.
- On successful completion of your complete application, an auto-generated email message will be sent on your registered email-id.
- In case email is not received by you please check / ensure that submission of Part-II of the Application has been made by you
- Payment is compulsory for all the candidates except for the exempted candidates. Without payment, the application is considered invalid.