Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) has released Admit Card of Assistant Engineer Mains Examination 2019. RPSC Assistant Engineer Mains Examination is scheduled to be held from 09th October to 11th October 2019. Candidates can read instruction to download RPSC Assistant Engineer mains Admit Card 2019.
RPSC Assistant Engineer Mains Admit Card 2019
RPSC is conducting Assistant Engineer Examination for 916 posts. RPSC has released Assistant Engineer mains Admit Card and is available till 11th October 2019. Candidates are advised to keep in touch with this website for Admit Card information.
Steps to Download RPSC Assistant Engineer Manis Admit Card 2019:
- Click on the link provided below to download RPSC Assistant Engineer Mains Admit card 2019.
- A new page will appear on the screen of your device.
- Here you will have to enter your “Registration ID /Roll No. / Name and Father Name” and “Date of Birth”.
- Now click on the “Login” button.
- You will be able to see RPSC Assistant Engineer Admit Card 2019 on the screen.
- Now download it and take its print out for further reference.
RPSC Assistant Engineer Mains Admit Card 2019 Link
The links for RPSC Assistant Engineer Admit Card 2019 examination is mentioned below. All candidates can download their admit card by clicking on the links mentioned below:
Important Documents to carry with Admit Card 2019:
- Candidates need to carry One Photo Identity Card with having same Date of Birth as printed on Admit Card.
- If the Photo Identity Card does not have the Date of Birth then the candidate must carry an additional certificate, in original, as proof of Date of Birth.
- In case of mismatch in the Date of Birth mentioned in the Admission Certificate and the photo ID/the certificate brought in support of the Date of Birth, the candidate will not be allowed to appear in the examination.
- Passport size photographs.
RPSC Assistant Engineer Mains Exam Date 2019
The RPSC Assistant Engineer Mains Examination 2019 is scheduled to be held from 09th October 2019 to 11th October 2019.
Candidates can check exam schedule in the table given below.
|09 October 2019||HINDI||09:00 AM to 12:00 Noon|
|SOCIAL ASPECTS OF ENGINEERING||02:00 PM to 05:00 PM|
|10th October 2019||CIVIL ENGINEERING – I||09:00 AM to 12:00 Noon|
|CIVIL ENGINEERING – II||02:00 PM to 05:00 PM|
|ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING – I||09:00 AM to 12:00 Noon|
|ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING – II||02:00 PM to 05:00 PM|
|11th October 2019||AGRICULTURAL ENGINEERING – I||09:00 AM to 12:00 Noon|
|AGRICULTURAL ENGINEERING – II||02:00 PM to 05:00 PM|
|MECHANICAL ENGINEERING – I||09:00 AM to 12:00 Noon|
|MECHANICAL ENGINEERING – II||02:00 PM to 05:00 PM|
What Next After Downloading Admit Card !
- Candidates are advised to check their name, venue address and exam date for RPSC Assistant Engineer Examination 2019 in order to avoid any hassle on the day of examination
- If there is any mismatch in detail please contact the concerned authority.
- Read the the Instruction carefully and make sure you abide by them.
- Carry a Identity Proof on the date of exam with clear Signature and Photograph.
ALL THE BEST !!