RML Hospital Resident Recruitment 2021: Dr. Ram Manohar Lohia Hospital has released official notifications for Junior Residents (Non-Academic) and Senior Residents Posts for the regular basis on its official website. A total of 329 vacancies have been announced for Residents posts. The application form in the prescribed format should be sent to the address mentioned in the notification pdf on or before 22nd February 2021. The selection for Junior Residents will be done on the basis of written test and that for Senior Residents written test along with an interview will be the selection criteria. For more details, check the complete article.
RML Hospital Resident Recruitment 2021: Overview
|RML Hospital Resident Recruitment 2021|
|Organization Name||Dr. Ram Manohar Lohia Hospital|
|Post Name||Junior Resident & Senior Resident|
|Starting Date||30th January 2021|
|Closing Date||22nd February 2021|
|Selection Process||Written Test/Interview|
RML Hospital Resident Recruitment 2021: Notification PDF
Below are the links to the notification pdfs released by RML hospital authority for the post of Junior and Senior Resident Posts on 30th January 2021 on its official website. The interested candidates can check the details about the recruitment from the notification pdfs.
RML Hospital Recruitment 2021: Vacancy Details
A total of 329 vacancies have been released for Junior and Senior Residents. For detailed vacancy released by RML Hospital, refer to the official notification pdf for which links has been mentioned above.
|Junior Residents (Non-Academic)||202|
RML Hospital Recruitment 2021: Eligibility Criteria
- Junior Residents: The candidates who have completed their MBBS are eligible to apply for RML Hospital Junior Resident posts.
- Senior Residents: The candidates who have completed their MBBS with Post Graduation or Diploma or DNB from any Recognized Institute or University in India are eligible to apply for RML Hospital Senior Resident posts.
Age Limit (as on 22/02/2020)
- Junior Residents (Non-Academic): Not exceeding 30 years for UR (relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC). Age Relaxation of 10 years for Persons with Disability, 15 years for SC/ST and 13 years for OBC candidates
- Senior Residents: Not exceeding 45 years (relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC) Age Relaxation of 10 years for Persons with Disability (PWD), 15 years for SC/ST and 13 years for OBC candidates of PWD.
How to Apply For RML Hospital Residents Posts?
The candidates who are interested in the Junior and Senior Resident posts can send their application form in the prescribed format to Central Diary & Dispatch Section, Near Gate No. 1, ABVIMS & Dr.Ram Manohar Lohia Hospital, New Delhi-110001 on or before 22nd February 2021.
RML Hospital Resident Recruitment 2021: Selection Process
- Junior Residents: The candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in the written test.
- Senior Residents: The candidates will be selected through written test and interview process.
RML Hospital Resident Recruitment 2021: Salary Structure
- Junior Residents (Non-Academic): The PayScale for the hired candidates will be between Rs. 56,100 to Rs. 1,77,500/- Per Month.
- Senior Residents: The PayScale for the selected candidates will be between Rs. 67,700 to Rs. 2,08,700/- Per Month.