Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Limited (RINL), the corporate entity of Vishakapatnam Steel Plant (VSP) invites young, dynamic, talented and eligible Indian Nationals to join as “Trade Apprentice” for 319 vacant positions at RINL Vizag Steel Recruitment 2021. Trade apprentices are appointed under the Apprentices Act 1961. Read the complete article below to know in detail about the application process, fees, eligibility criteria, vacancy details and much more.
RINL Vizag Steel Recruitment 2021
RINL Recruitment 2021: Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Limited (RINL), the corporate entity of Vishakapatnam Steel Plant (VSP) has released an official notification inviting online applications from eligible Indian citizens on 319 vacant posts of Trade Apprentice at its official website www.vizagsteel.com against Advt No. 2021(1). The online application process has already begun and the last date to apply online is 17th July 2021. Read further for more details.
RINL Recruitment 2021: Overview
Given below is an overview of the RINL Vizag Steel Recruitment 2021. The candidates willing to apply for Trade Apprentice posts must go through the table below to have an overall idea of the RINL Selection criteria.
|RINL Recruitment 2021 Notification|
|Organization Name||Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Limited (RINL)|
|Post Name||Trade Apprentice|
|Online Application Starts||26th June 2021|
|Last Date to Apply||17th July 2021|
|Mode Of Application||Online|
|Advt. No.||RINL/VSP/L&DC /Trade 2021(1)|
RINL Vizag Steel Notification PDF
The Official Notification for the Trade Apprentice positions in RVNL Vizag Steel has already been released on its official website @vizagsteel.com. The interested candidates can download the detailed notification mentioning all the details regarding eligibility criteria, Application Process, and much more.
RINL Vizag Steel Recruitment 2021: Important Dates
All the important dates from the release of the RINL Vizag Steel Recruitment official notification till the date of commencement of the Exam are given below:
|Notification Release Date||26th June 2021|
|Starting Date for Apply Online||26th June 2021|
|Last Date for Submission of Online Application||17th July 2021|
|Last Date to Pay Application Fees||To be announced|
|Date of Exam||08th August 2021|
RINL Vizag Steel Vacancy Details
RINL Vizag Steel vacancy details for various posts like fitter, turner, machinist, welder, MMTM, electrician and other posts are bifurcated according to the number of vacancies.
|Posts||No. of vacancies|
|Mechanic Machine Tool Maintenance (MMTM)||20|
RINL Vizag Steel Eligibility Criteria
Before applying for the various Trade Apprentice posts a candidate must go through the eligibility conditions and make sure he/she fulfils them with respect to Educational Qualification, as well as age limit. Given below:
The candidates who are willing to apply for the posts of Trade Apprentices in RVNL Vizag Steel must be ITI Pass with NCVT Certificate in concerned Trade.
Age Limit (as on 01-10-2020)
The applicants should ensure they fulfil the minimum age limit of 18 years and the maximum age limit of 25 years.
Upper age is relaxed by :
- 5 years for SC/ST candidates and 3 years for OBC candidates
- 10 years to PWD candidates in the specified disabilities only
- 15 years for SC/ST and up to 13 years for OBC Non-Creamy Layer PWD Candidates.
RINL Vizag Steel Online Application Link 2021
The process of registration and application will be done through online mode only. The interested candidates can apply online from 26th June 2021 onwards. The direct link to apply online will be active till 17th July 2021.
Steps to Apply Online For RINL Trade Apprentice posts
- Candidates meeting the above-prescribed eligibility criteria should visit the official website @vizagsteel.com or click on the direct link above.
- Under the link “Careers” and click on the Registration Link pertaining to “Engagement of Trade Apprentices – 2020”( Advt. No.: RINL/VSP/L&DC /Trade 2021(1))
- There are two steps to the registration process. Part-I & Part-II. In Part-I registration, the candidate has to fill in his/her basic details like name, category etc. and has to create his own password.
- After successful Part-I registration, the candidate has to again login into the system with the password generated by them.
- The candidate has to upload his scanned photograph, signature and furnish educational qualification details etc.
- Submit the form and get a printout of the form for future reference.
Documents to be produced at the time of Verification
The following original documents along with a self-attested copy should be furnished at the time of Documents Verification:
1) 10th pass/Matriculation certificate issued by the concerned education board as proof of date of birth. No other document will be accepted for verification of date of birth.
2) SC/ST/OBC/Disability/EWS-Income & Asset certificate by reserved category candidates in the prescribed formats issued by the Competent Authority.
3) A valid OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) certificate issued by the Competent Authority.
4) Pre-engagement Medical fitness certificate declaring the candidate medically Fit
5) Any other certificate(s), if applicable.