RGPIT Non-Teaching Post Recruitment 2020: The Rajiv Gandhi Institute Petroleum Technology (RGIPT) has released a recruitment notification for the various non-teaching posts. RGIPT has invited online applications for filling up a total of 18 vacancies for the post of Assistant Registrar, System Superintendent Grade III, Superintendent Grade I, Technical Superintendent Grade I, Superintendent Library Grade I, Assistant Grade I, Technician Grade I.
30th June 2020 is the last date to apply online for the posts mentioned above. Based on the information given in the Official RGIPT Assistant Registrar Notification 2020, applications must be submitted in the Online Mode. If you are willing to check more Govt. Jobs, check out our site adda247.com/jobs.
RGPIT Non-Teaching Recruitment Notification 2020: Overview
RGIPT Non-Teaching Job Notification 2020
|Organization Name||Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Petroleum Technology (RGIPT)|
|Post||Assistant Registrar, System Superintendent Grade III,
Superintendent Grade I, Technical Superintendent Grade I,
Superintendent Library Grade I,
Assistant Grade I, Technician Grade I
|Notification Date||12th May 2020|
|Closing Date||30th June 2020|
|Selection Process||Written Test/ Computer Test, Presentation, Skill Test, Interview (Varies)|
RGIPT Non-Teaching Recruitment 2020: Vacancy
|Post No.||Name of the Post||No of Posts|
|02||System Superintendent Grade III||01|
|03||Superintendent Grade I||03|
|04||Technical Superintendent Grade I||03|
|05||Superintendent Library Grade I||01|
|06||Assistant Grade I||03|
|07||Technician Grade I||02|
RGIPT Non-Teaching Recruitment: Eligibility Criteria
- Assistant Registrar – Candidates holding a Master’s Degree in any discipline with at least 55% marks or an equivalent grade.
- System Superintendent Grade 3 – Masters’ degree in CSE/IT or MCA or M. Sc (IT) with minimum 55% marks from recognized university/institute with Three years relevant experience at Pay Level- 6 or Six years experience at Pay Level-5 or equivalent level in any Government Organization/ reputed educational Institute/ IT company.
- Superintendent Grade 1 – Candidates holding Masters’ degree in any discipline from a recognized university/institution with at least 55% marks with 3 years’ experience at Pay Level- 5 or equivalent position in Central/State Govt. / Autonomous bodies/ PSUs
Bachelors’ degree in any discipline from recognized university/ Institution with at least 55% marks with 5 years’ experience at Pay Level- 5 in Central/ State Govt./ Autonomous bodies/ PSUs.
- Technical Superintendent Grade 1 – Candidates holding a Master’s Degree in Engineering/ Science/ Computer Science or equivalent qualification or Bachelor’s Degree (four years) in Engineering or equivalent.
- Superintendent Library Grade 1 -Candidates holding a Master’s Degree in Library Science / Information Science/documentation or equivalent from a recognized university/institution with at least 55% marks.
- Assistant Grade 1 -Candidates holding a Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with at least 55% marks from any recognized university/ institute and 1 year relevant of experience or master’s degree in the discipline.
|Name of the Post||Age Limit|
|Assistant Registrar||45 Years|
|System Superintendent Grade III||40 Years|
|Superintendent Grade I||35 Years|
|Technical Superintendent Grade I||35 Years|
|Superintendent Library Grade I||35 Years|
|Assistant Grade I||30 Years|
|Technician Grade I||30 Years|
RGIPT Recruitment 2020: Pay Scale
|Sl. No.||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
|1||Assistant Registrar||L-10 (Rs. 56100-177500)|
|2||System Superintendent Grade III||L-8 (Rs. 47600-151100)|
|3||Superintendent Grade I||L-6 (Rs. 35400-112400)|
|4||Technical Superintendent Grade I||L-6 (Rs. 35400-112400)|
|5||Superintendent Library Grade I||L-6 (Rs. 35400-112400)|
|6||Assistant Grade I||L-3 Rs. 21700-69100)|
|7||Technician Grade I||L-3 (Rs. 21700-69100)|
Application Fee For RGIPT Non Teaching Recruitment
|Pay Level 10||General and OBC||Rs. 500.00|
|Below Pay Level 10||General and OBC||Rs. 250.00|
|Candidates belonging to SC/ST, Female, need not pay Application Fee.|
RGIPT Non-Teaching Recruitment 2020: Steps To Apply
- Click on the link that is given below.
- Click on the link that is given below to apply online.
- There will two stages to apply for the RGIPT Recruitment 2020.
STEP 1: Registration Process.
STEP 2: Submission of Applicant’s Details.
- First, register yourself by entering the post for which you are applying, mobile no. date of birth, gender, category and other details.
- After successful registration, you will receive a registration no. and password.
- Log in by entering the same registration no. and password.
- Enter the captcha.
- Fill in the other important details such as Personal Details, Educational Qualification and other details.
- Upload your photograph and signature in the following dimensions.
Photograph: 20KB to 50 KB
Signature: 10 KB to 20 KB
- Finally, verify the details and then submit your application form.
Apply Online For RGIPT Non-Teaching Recruitment 2020
Click the link that is given below to apply online for the Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Petroleum Technology Recruitment for Non-Teaching Posts.
Selection Process For RGIPT Non-Teaching Recruitment
For Pay Level 10 and 8
|Sl. No.||Process||Scheme of Evaluation|
|1||Phase-1||Written Test/ Computer Test|
For Pay Level 6 & 3
Latest Ongoing Govt. Jobs 2020