RDPR Karnataka Recruitment 2020: Rural Development and Panchayat Department (RDPR), Government of Karnataka has invited applications for recruitment to the post of Documentation Expert, Monitoring & Evaluation Expert, Management Information System Consultant, District Project Manager, and MIS Consultant. The total no. of vacancies is 66. The selected candidates will be placed on a contractual basis.
The candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria as well as have work experience as mentioned in the notification can apply for the post in the prescribed format on or before 09 June 2020. The applications are invited through speed post or registered post only.
RDPR Karnataka Recruitment Notification 2020: Overview
|RDPR Karnataka Job Notification 2020|
|Organization Name||Rural Development & Panchayat Raj Department (RDPR), Karnataka|
|Post||Documentation Expert, Monitoring & Evaluation Expert,
Management Information System Consultant,
Sanitation Engineer, District Project Manager, MIS Consultants
|Starting date||22nd May 2020|
|Closing Date||9th June 2020|
|Category||Karnataka Govt. Job|
RDPR Karnataka MIS Consultant Recruitment: Vacancy
|Monitoring & Evaluation Expert||01|
|Management Information System Consultant||01|
|District Project Manager||30|
RDPR Karnataka MIS Consultant Recruitment: Eligibility Criteria
Documentation Expert: Post Graduate degree in Environmental Sciences / Natural Resources Management / Life Sciences (Additional courses on Mass media / Journalism / Development Studies / Social Science / Social Work would be added advantage) from a recognized university only.
Monitoring & Evaluation Expert: Post Graduate degree in Economics / Statistics / Public Policy. from a recognized university only.
Management Information System Consultant: Post Graduate degree in Statistics / Economics / Computer Science from a recognized university only.
Sanitation Engineer: Post Graduate in Environmental or Civil Engineering from a recognized university only. with experience in toilet technologies/ Retrofitting, etc. 2 years experience in toilet technologies/ Retrofitting, etc.
District Project Manager: Post Graduate degree in Management / Social Science / Social Work / relevant professional degree. from a recognized university only
MIS Consultant: M.C.A/Statistics, M.Sc Computer Science/ BE Computer Science. from a recognized university only.
Each of the above-given posts requires work experience. Read the notification PDF that is given below for complete details on work experience.
Candidates with the Maximum Age of 45 Years are eligible to apply for the above-mentioned posts.
How To Apply For RDPR Karnataka Recruitment 2020?
The candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria shall apply through speed/registered post. The application forms must reach the address on or before 9th June 2020 5:30 P.M.
- The applicants shall write about the suitability of candidature for the applied position in 100 words.
- After that submit the application with superscription mentioning which position he/she has applied for at the address that is given below.
“The Commissioner, Rural Drinking Water and Sanitation Department”, 2nd Floor, KHB Complex, Cauvery Bhavan, K.G Road, Bengaluru – 560 009″
- The application forms for the RDPR Karnataka Recruitment 2020 is given below.
|Application Form for RDPR Documentation Expert M &E/MIS Consultant & Sanitation Engineer||Click Here|
|Application Form for RDPR District Project Manager & District MIS Consultant||Click Here|
Selection Process For RDPR Karnataka MIS Consultant Recruitment
- The candidates will be selected through an Interview.
- The interview will be held at the respective Districts office or Head office or through Video Conference as per the scheduled date and time.
- The shortlisted candidates will be informed of the date and time of the interview.
Salary For RDPR Karnataka Recruitment 2020
|Name of the post||Salary|
|Documentation Expert||Rs.50000 to Rs 60000|
|Monitoring & Evaluation Expert|
|Management Information System Consultant|
|District Project Manager||Rs.35000 to Rs 45000|
|MIS Consultants||Rs.22000 to Rs 25000|
RDPR Karnataka MIS Consultant Recruitment: Highlights
- The applicant who applies for the position of District Project Manager and MIS Consultant have to mention 3 priority districts in which they wish to work if they get selected. Based on the availability of vacancies in the respective districts, the allocation will be done.
- The applicants who got a degree from the Distance Education Learning will not be eligible and such applications will be rejected directly.
- The candidates selected for district positions have to work compulsorily at district level.
- The application forms must be submitted only through Speed/Registered Post by 9th June.
For More Govt. Jobs 2020, Click Below