RCFL Operator Recruitment 2021
RCFL Operator Recruitment 2021: Rashtriya Chemicals and Fertilizers Limited (RCFL) has invited applications on 50 vacancies for the post of Operator Grade 1 (Chemical) on its official website @rcfltd.com against Advt No. 01062021. The application process has already started from 7th June 2021 onwards and the last date for applying is 21st June 2021. The results are to be out till 15th July 2021. Read the complete article to know more about RCFL Recruitment 2021. The interested candidates are advised to bookmark our page and stay connected with us for upcoming Latest Updates.
RCFL Recruitment 2021: Overview
RCFL Recruitment 2021 Notification
|Organization Name||Rashtriya Chemicals and Fertilizers Limited (RCFL)|
|Post Name||Operator Grade 1|
|Online Application Starts||07th June 2021|
|Last Date to Apply||21st June 2021|
|Mode Of Application||Online|
RCFL Recruitment 2021: Notification
The Official Notification for Operator posts Grade -1 at Rashtriya Chemicals and Fertilizers Limited (RCFL) has already been released against Advt No. 01062021 on its official website @rcfltd.com. The interested candidates can download the detailed notification mentioning all the details regarding eligibility criteria, Application Process, and much more.
RCFL Recruitment 2021: Important Dates
In the table below we have provided the Important Dates of the application process and other details. These Dates at one place will help you with a better approach towards the Application, Recruitment and Selection process.
|Online Registration Starting Date||7th June 2021|
|Online Registration Closing Date||21st June 2021|
|Last date for payment of fee after submission of the Online Form||21st June 2021|
|Tentative Date for Trade Test||15th July 2021|
|Tentative Date of Result||30th July 2021|
RCFL Operator Vacancies 2021
The vacancies have been released for the post of Operator Grade – 1 on its official website @rcfltd.com. The total number for the said post is 50 Operators of Grade 1 level.
RCFL Recruitment 2021: Eligibility Criteria
Before applying for the posts of Operator a candidate must go through the eligibility conditions and make sure he/she fulfils them with respect to Educational Qualification, Experience as well as age limit. Given below:
Minimum Qualification (as on 31st May 2021)
A candidate must have qualified for his B.Sc. Degree in Chemistry with Physics as one of the subjects or Diploma in the same.
Experience (as on 31st May 2021)
The candidate must possess Seven years of work experience preferably in the Fertilizer or Chemical industry (Pesticides, Agrochemical, Chlor Alkali, Organic Chemical Manufacturing) having a continuous process, and performing the job in the Process/Production Deptt. Period of Training will not be considered as experience.
Experience should be after acquiring B.Sc.(Chemistry) Degree and NCVT in AO(CP) Trade.
Age Limit (as on 31st May 2021)
A candidate willing to apply for the post of Grade 1 Operator should not exceed the age limit of the following years as per their category:
|Age (in years)||36||41||41||39|
How to Apply for RCFL Recruitment 2021?
Candidates to go to the RCFL website HR RECRUITMENT OR click on the Direct Online Application Link Below – click on the option “APPLY ONLINE” which will open a new screen.
- To register for the application, choose the tab “Click here for New Registration” and enter Name and Email-id. OTP will be sent to the Email – ID mentioned in the registration details.
- The candidate has to select the LOGIN tab and enter Registered Email – ID as username and OTP as password. The candidate is thereafter required to fill Online Application Form.
- If the candidate is unable to complete the application form in one go, he/she can save the data already entered by choosing the “SAVE” Button prior to submission of the online application candidates are advised to use the “SAVE” Button facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same if required.
- Candidates are advised to carefully fill and verify the details filled in the online application themselves as no change will be possible/ entertained after clicking the SUBMIT BUTTON.
- The Name of the candidate or his /her Father/ Mother etc. should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the Certificates/ Mark sheets/Identity proof. Any change/alteration found may disqualify the candidature.
- Validate your details and Save your application by clicking the “Save” button.
- Candidates can proceed to upload Photo & Signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature detailed under section “C”.
- Candidates can proceed to fill in other details of the Application Form.
- Modify details, if required, and click on the ‘SUBMIT’ Button after verifying and ensuring that the photograph, signature uploaded and other details filled by you are correct.
- Click on the ‘Payment’ Tab and proceed with payment.
- Click on the ‘Submit’ button.
|For General/OBC/EWS||₹700/- plus Bank Charges and applicable taxes (GST)|
|For SC/ST||No Fees|
RCFL Operator Online Application Link
The Rashtriya Chemicals and Fertilizers Limited (RCFL) will be commencing Online Registration and Application Process on 50 vacancies for the post of Operator Grade 1 (Chemical) on its official website @rcfltd.com against Advt No. 01062021 from 7th June 2021 to 21st June 2021. The candidates can apply from the Link below.
RCFL Recruitment 2021: Selection Process
- The candidates who have applied for the post through Online Application will be called for Trade Test in the ratio of 1:7 on the basis of Qualification and Work experience rating score.
- The rating score of Qualification and Work experience will be decided in respect of the candidate fulfilling the eligibility criteria (as per advertisement) on the basis of data received in the Online Applications form.
- The documents of the candidates will be verified before appearing for the trade test. If any candidate fails to meet the eligibility criteria and/or is not able to provide required supporting documents of eligibility criteria before the trade test, will not be allowed to appear for the trade test.
- As regarding Educational qualification, for the purpose of calculation of the percentage of marks, Marks obtained in Theory subject and in In-plant Training will only be considered. The marks are shown in Games/ Sessional/ Discipline, etc. will not be considered so as to maintain parity of pattern of awarding the marks with the other Institute/University.
5. TRADE TEST :
i) The candidates fulfilling selection process criteria mentioned at Sl. No. 1 to 4 will be provisionally called for trade test tentatively in the ratio of 1:7 i.e. 7 eligible candidates for 1 post. There will be no personal interview for workmen category recruitment.
ii) Description of the Trade Test: The Trade Test will consist of Practical Job Knowledge and handling of Technical equipment, the allocation of marks will be of 80 Marks and Safety awareness and Computer Knowledge the allocation of marks will be of 20 marks. The total allocation of marks for the Trade Test will be 100 marks. The candidate has to secure a minimum of 60 marks (SC/ST candidates 55 marks) out of a total of 100 marks for qualifying Trade Test
6. MERIT LIST :
i) The category wise merit list of the candidates passing the Trade Test will be drawn on the basis of marks secured out of a total of 100 marks in the Trade Test for shortlisting the candidates for Provisional selection.
ii) In case the candidates securing equal marks in the Trade Test, to place them in the order of merit following criteria will be made applicable:
i) the highest percentage of marks in the SSC examination.
ii) Date of Birth of the candidates (i.e. the candidate born earlier will be considered as senior in the merit list).
iii)Application number (candidate who applied first will be preferred over the second one and as such).
RCFL Recruitment 2021: Salary
The Selected candidate will be appointed in A8 grade on the pay scale of Rs.26,000-80,000, the minimum total Monthly Gross salary works out to Rs.47,000/-(Approx) include Basic Pay +VDA (23.20%)+Perks (34%)+HRA (24%).
Besides, the employee is entitled to company accommodation (Accommodation in the Company’s township will be provided in Thal Unit and is subject to availability in Trombay Unit), as such HRA will not be paid. Performance Related Pay (PRP), Free Medical Facility for self and dependents, Gratuity, Contributory Provident Fund, Accident Insurance, Pension Scheme, and Social Security Schemes as per Company rules.