RCFL Management Trainee Admit Card: Northern Coalfields Limited (NCL) has released RCFL Management Trainee Admit Card 2020 on 17th October 2020. Many have applied for RCFL Management Trainee 2020 and looking for RCFL Management Trainee Admit Card 2020. So, applicants can click on the link and collect RCFL Management Trainee Admit Card 2020. Check the RCFL Management Trainee Exam Date, Admit Card Link, and Exam Timings from the below.
RCFL Management Trainee Admit Card: Overview
|Organization Name||Rashtriya Chemicals & Fertilizers Limited (RCFL)|
|Post Name/Exam Name||Management Trainee, Engineer, Officer, Asstt Officer, Operator Trainee & Other vacancies|
|Admit Card Released Date||17th October 2020|
|Written Exam Date||30th October and 01st November 2020|
|Selection Procedure||Written Exam|
RCFL Management Trainee Admit Card Link
Click on the direct link and follow the instruction given below to download the admit card for the exam which is going to be held on 31st October and 01st November 2020.
Steps To Download RCFL Management Trainee Admit Card
- Visit the NCL website or click directly on the link provided above
- Find the ‘RCFL Management Trainee Admit Card’ Link.
- Click on the link and provide essential details i.e. Roll Number/Registration Number, and Password/DOB et.c
- Click on the ‘Submit’ button.
- Now download your Management Trainee Admit Card.
- Once verify the details on the call letter.
- Bring it to the examination center.
Candidates must carry any ID proof along with RCFL Management Trainee Call Letter 2020. To download the admit card individuals must enter their login credentials.
RCFL Management Trainee Exam Date
RCFL Management Trainee Written Exam date is on 31st October and 01st November 2020. Meanwhile, candidates need to provide Registration Number and Date of Birth information after that you can get your RCFL Management Trainee hall ticket.
Document To Carry For MPSC SSE Prelims Exam
Things that candidates have to carry to the examination centers are as follows:
- A hard copy of the admit card
- Original identity card
- Stationery items like pen and pencil
- Other items as printed on MPSC State Service Call Letter
- Sanitizer and Mask.