RCF Limited Recruitment 2020: The Rashtriya Chemicals & Fertilizers Limited (RCF) has released a notification for the recruitment of candidates as Trade Apprentice posts. The notification was released on 07th December 2020. Candidates need to fill the online application form for RCF Limited Recruitment 2020.
The online application begins on 08th December 2020. The last date to apply for RCF Trade Apprentice Recruitment is 22nd December 2020. Check eligibility criteria, vacancy, steps to apply online, important points.
RCF Limited Recruitment: Overview
|RCF Limited Recruitment||Details|
|Name of Organization||Rashtriya Chemicals & Fertilizers Limited|
|Post Name||Trade Apprentice|
|Application Start date||08th December 2020|
|Application Last date||22nd December 2020|
|RCF Notification PDF||Download|
RCF Limited Recruitment: Vacancy and Eligibility
|Vacancy & Eligibility|
|Post Name||Age as of 01st November 2020||Vacancy||Qualification|
|Regional Directorate of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship (RDSDE)|
|Attendant Operator Chemical Plant (AOCP)||25||98||Passed B.Sc.
and Mathematic or
|Laboratory Attendant Chemical Plant (LACP)||07|
|Instrument Mechanic Chemical Plant (IMCP)||07||Passed B.Sc.
|Maintenance Mechanic Chemical Plant (MMCP)||21||07||Passed H. Sc with
|Welder (Gas & Electric)||01||Passed Passed 8th
from a recognized
|Stenographer (English)||40||Passed H. Sc
Preference will be
given to Graduate
|Secretarial Assistant||25||50||Passed H. Sc
Preference will be
given to Graduate
|Horticulture Assistant||08||Passed H. Sc|
|Housekeeper (Hospital)||08||Passed SSC|
|Food Production (General)||21||01|
|Assistant (Human Resource)||25||16||Passed SSC|
|Executive (Marketing) Trainee||10||Passed MBA (HR) /
MSW / Post Graduate
Diploma in Personal
Relation (2 years full
|Executive (Finance and Accounts) Trainee||10||Passed MBA
(Marketing) / Post
Diploma in Marketing
(2 years full time
Graduate Diploma in
|Recruitment Executive (Human Resource) Trainee||08||Passed H. Sc|
|Medical Lab Technician (Pathology)||01||Minimum Graduate,
|Medical Laboratory Technician (Pathology)||01||Passed H. Sc with
|Board of Apprenticeship Training (BOAT)|
|Diploma (Chemical)||25||19||Diploma in
|Diploma (Medical Lab Technician)||05||Diploma in
RCF Limited Recruitment: Age Limit
Check the Age Limit of RCF various post recruitment in the table above.
- Attendant Operator Chemical Plant (AOCP): Passed B.Sc. (Chemistry) with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics or Biology.
- Laboratory Attendant Chemical Plant (LACP): Passed B.Sc. with (Chemistry) Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematic or Biology.
- Instrument Mechanic Chemical Plant (IMCP): Passed B.Sc. (Physics) with Physics and Chemistry.
- Maintenance Mechanic Chemical Plant (MMCP): Passed H. Sc with Science and Mathematics.
- Electrician, Boiler Attendant & Machinist: Passed H. Sc with Science and Mathematics.
- Welder (Gas & Electric): Passed Passed 8th Class Examination from a recognized school.
- Stenographer (English): Passed H. Sc Preference will be given to Graduate candidates or completed Diploma in Executive Personal Assistant or equivalent.
- Secretarial Assistant: Passed H. Sc Preference will be given to Graduate candidates or completed Diploma in Executive Personal Assistant or equivalent.
- Horticulture Assistant: Passed H. Sc Pass.
- Housekeeper (Hospital): Passed SSC.
- Food Production (General): Passed SSC.
- Assistant (Human Resource): Passed MBA (HR) /MSW / Post Graduate Diploma in Personal Management /Personnel Management & Industrial Relation (2 years full-time course).
- Executive (Marketing) Trainee: Passed MBA (Marketing) / Post Graduate Diploma in Marketing Management (2 years full-time Course)
- Executive (Finance and Accounts) Trainee: CA/ICWA/MFC/MBA (Finance & Accounts)/Post. Graduate Diploma in Financial Management
- Accountant: Passed H. Sc.
- Recruitment Executive (Human Resource) Trainee: Minimum Graduate, Basic English Knowledge
- Medical Lab Technician (Pathology): Passed H. Sc with Science and Mathematics
- Medical Laboratory Technician (Pathology): Passed H. Sc with Science and Mathematics
- Apprentice BOAT: Diploma in Engineering in respective discipline
- Diploma (Medical Lab Technician): Diploma in Medical Lab Technology
How To Apply For RCF Limited Recruitment?
Candidates must go through these instructions before filling RCF Limited Online Application 2020.
- Click on the link for registration mentioned below and you will be redirected to the official link directly.
- Enter all the details which are asked in the online application form.
- Your registration number will appear on the screen and will be sent by E-mail.
- Now login on the next link given below and fill in your personal details.
- After that Fill in your communication address and Upload your Photo and Intermediate certificate and birth/10th certificate.
- Before submitting the form, preview your details.
- Once you submit the form, the next step is to pay your fee. The application fee is acceptable in online and offline modes.
- Pay your fee through Debit/Credit card/Net Banking/E-Challan.
- Click on submit and Your form will be submitted successfully.
- Your RCF Limited Recruitment Application process is completed and you can take a printout of the application form for further use.
RCF Limited Recruitment Online Application
Candidates can use the link given below to register for RCF Limited Recruitment 2020.
RCF Limited Application Form stands invalid if:
- Providing wrong information in the RCF Limited Online Application form,
- Providing misleading information
- More than one application form is submitted by one candidate. Only one of the applications will be considered for final submission.
- Non-submission of application fee
- Submission of RCF Limited Application by post
Candidates are requested to stay connected for more updates on RCF Limited Recruitment 2020.