RCB Recruitment Notification 2020 Out: The Regional Centre for Biotechnology (RCB) has invited online applications for the post of MTS, Accounts Assistant, DEO, Secretarial Assistant, Front Office Assistant, Project Manager & Other Posts. Interested and Eligible applicants can apply through online mode on or before 29 May 2020.
RCB Recruitment Notification 2020: Overview
|RCB Recruitment Notification 2020|
|Organization Name||Regional Centre for Biotechnology (RCB)|
|Post||MTS, Accounts Assistant, DEO, Secretarial Assistant, Front Office Assistant, Project Manager & Other Posts|
|Vacancy||19 + 05|
|Starting date||1st May 2020|
|Closing Date||29th May 2020|
|Selection Process||Written Test, Interview|
RCB Recruitment 2020: Vacancy
The total no. of vacancies is 25. Out of the total vacancies. 19 is for the categories under Project and Management Unit and 06 is under Biosafety Support Unit.
RCB Vacancy For Project and Management Unit
|Name of Post||Vacancy|
|Manager (Administration & Finance)||01|
|Sr. Liaison Assistant||01|
|Sr. Accounts Assistant||01|
|Data Entry Operator||03|
|Technical Assistant (IT & Support Services)||01|
|Front Office Assistant||01|
Recruitment for Biosafety Support Unit (Contractual positions) (Advertisement No. RCB/BSU/01/2020/HR)
|Name of the Post||Vacancy|
|Chief Scientific Officer (CSO)||01|
|Chief Scientist (Bio-Pharma)||01|
|Manager (Admin. & Fin.)||01|
|Scientist (Pharma Biotechnology)||01|
Eligibility Criteria For RCB Recruitment 2020
- Accounts Assistant – B.Com/BBA degree with 3 years’ experience in accounts and finance in a reputed organization.
Must have adequate IT skills
- Data Entry Operator – Graduate degree with diploma in IT/Computers. 3 years’ experience in Data Entry Operations
- Technical Assistant (IT & Support Services) – Graduate degree in IT/Computer Science. 3 years’ experience of software and hardware maintenance.
- Front Office Assistant – Graduate with knowledge of the use of computers. Three years’ experience in
handling office correspondences and front office work/reception.
- Secretarial Assistant – Graduate with knowledge of the use of computers. Three years’ experience in
handling correspondences, office management, file work, accounts and finance.
- Multi-tasking Staff -10th passed
- Candidates age limit should be Maximum 55 years.
- Age Relaxation: – SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per Government Norms
Application Fee For RCB Recruitment
- For General/OBC Candidates Application Fee Rs.1000/-.
- For SC/ST Candidates Application: Nil.
How To Apply For RCB Recruitment 2020?
- Click on the link that is given below.
- Click on the link that is given below to apply online.
- There will two stages to apply for the RCB Recruitment 2020.
STEP 1: Registration Process.
STEP 2: Submission of Applicant’s Details.
- First, register yourself by entering the post for which you are applying, mobile no. date of birth, category, and other details.
- After successful registration, you will receive a registration no. and password on your email id or mobile no.
- Log in by entering the same registration no. and password.
- Fill in the other important details such as Personal Details, Educational Qualification, and other details.
- Upload your photograph and signature in the following dimensions.
- Pay the required application fee online.
- Finally, verify the details and then submit your application form.
Apply Online For RCB Recruitment 2020
Click on the link that is given below to apply for the post as per your eligibility criteria.
|Apply Online For RCB Recruitment 2020|
RCB Recruitment 2020: Pay Scale
The appointed candidates will be paid the salary as given below.
- For Project Manager Pay Scale Rs.150000/- per Month.
- For Grants Adviser, Manager Pay Scale Rs.80000/- per Month.
- For Systems Analyst, Sr. Liaison Assistant, Sr. Accounts Assistant Pay Rs.60000/-.
- For Accounts Assistant, Data Entry Operator (DEO), Technical Assistant, Front Office Assistant, Secretarial Assistant Pay Scale Rs. 30000/- Per Month.
- For Multi Tasking Staff Pay Scale Rs.18000/-
For more such Govt. jobs Updates, click below.