RBI Office Attendant Admit Card 2021
RBI Office Attendant Admit Card 2021: The Reserve Bank of India has released the admit card for the online examination to be conducted for the Office Attendant post on its official website @rbi.org.in on 31st March 2021. The online exam has been scheduled for 09th and 10th April 2021 as mentioned in the notification. A total of 841 Office Attendant vacancies have been notified in the notification. The direct link to download the admit card for the written exam has been made available in the article below. The candidates who have applied for the RBI Office Attendant Recruitment should download the admit card now.
RBI Office Attendant Admit Card 2021: Important Dates
|Admit Card Release Date||31st March 2021|
|Online Examination Date||09th & 10th April 2021|
|Language Proficiency Test (in Regional Language)||To Be Notified Soon|
|Result||To Be Notified Soon|
Steps to Download RBI Office Attendant Admit Card 2021
- Visit the official site of Reserve Bank of India @ www.rbi.org.in
- Scroll down and click on “Opportunities @RBI”
- A new page will appear on the screen.
- Click on “call letters” in the Current vacancies section
- Check for RBI Office Attendant Online Exam Admit Card 2021.
- Download by logging into the account with Application Id and Password.
- After that RBI Office Attendant Call letter, 2021 is visible on the screen.
- Take two copies of the print out for future reference.
RBI Office Attendant Admit Card Link
The admit card for the RBI Office Attendant written exam which has been scheduled for 09th & 10th April has been made available on its official website on 31st March 2021. The candidates who have applied for RBI Office Attendant posts can download their admission letter directly from the link provided here.
Information Handout- RBI Office Attendant Exam
|Commencement of Call letter Download||31st March 2021|
|Closure of Call letter Download||10th April 2021|
Important Information To Be Notified On RBI Office Assistant Admit Card 2021
- Name of the Candidate
- Candidate Date of Birth
- Category (ST/ SC/ BC &Other)
- Exam Date and Time
- Test Centre Address
- Time Duration of the Exam
- Applicant Photograph
- Father’s Name or Mother’s Name
- Examination Name
- Applicant Roll Number
- Gender (Male/Female)
- Exam Centre Name and Code
- Essential instructions for the examination
- And the signature of the candidate and exam counsellor
RBI Office Attendant Exam Pattern 2021
- The online test except for the test of General English will be in bilingual, i.e. English and Hindi.
- There will be negative marking for the wrong answer in the Online Test. 1/4th mark will be deducted for each wrong answer.
|SNo||Name of Test||No. of Questions||Marks||Duration|
Documents To Carry For RBI Office Assistant Exam 2021
Aspirants need to take any one of the given below original proofs for the examination.
- Aadhar Card
- Employee ID
- Voter ID
- PAN Card
- College ID
- Driving License
- Any other ID proof issued by a Gazetted Officer
- And any another id assigned by the state or central govt
RBI Office Attendant Admit Card 2021: FAQs
Q. When is RBI Office Attendant Written Exam Scheduled for?
Ans. The written exam for RBI Office Attendant posts has been scheduled for 09th & 10th April 2021.
Q. What is the format of entering Date of Birth in password section?
Ans. The date of Birth should be entered in DD-MM-YY format. For eg. your DOB is 10th January 1994, then the password is 100194.
Q. I have forget my registrtaion number, where can i retrive it from?
Ans. At the time of registration, the registration id has been sent to your registered email address and phone number.