RBI Non-CSG Admit Card 2021
RBI Non-CSG Admit Card 2021: The Reserve Bank of India has released the admit card for the online examination to be held on 10th April 2021 for Non-CSG posts on its official website. A total of 29 Legal Officer, Manager and Assistant Manager posts will be recruited through this recruitment drive. The candidates who have applied for the recruitment can download their call letter from the direct link below. We have also provided the information handout for the online examination.
RBI Non-CSG Admit Card 2021: Overview
|RBI Non-CSG Admit Card 2021|
|Organization||Reserve Bank of India|
|Recruitment||RBI Non-CSG Recruitment 2021|
|Admit Card Release Date||26th March 2021|
|Exam Date||10th April 2021|
|Selection Process||Online and Offline Examinations and Interview|
RBI Non-CSG Admit Card 2021
The admit card for the online examination for Non-CSG posts has been released officially on the official website. The exam has been scheduled for 10th April 2021 and the admit card link will be active till the exam date. The candidates who are going to appear in the exam are advised to download their call letter much before the exam date to avoid any technical issues.
Steps to Download RBI Non-CSG Admit Card 2021
- Visit the official site of Reserve Bank of India @ www.rbi.org.in
- Scroll down and click on “Opportunities @RBI”
- A new page will appear on the screen.
- Click on “call letters” in the Current vacancies section
- Check for RBI Non-CSG Online Exam Admit Card 2021.
- Download by logging into the account with Application Id and Password.
- After that RBI Non-CSG Call letter, 2021 is visible on the screen.
- Take two copies of the print out for future reference.
RBI Non-CSG Admit Card Link
The admit card for the RBI Non-CSG Online exam which has been scheduled for 10th April has been made available on its official website on 30th March 2021. The candidates who have applied for 29 RBI Non-CSG posts can download their admission letter from here.
Also check information handout for the online examination.
Important Information To Be Notified On RBI Non-CSG Admit Card 2021
- Name of the Candidate
- Candidate Date of Birth
- Category (ST/ SC/ BC &Other)
- Exam Date and Time
- Test Centre Address
- Time Duration of the Exam
- Applicant Photograph
- Father’s Name or Mother’s Name
- Examination Name
- Applicant Roll Number
- Gender (Male/Female)
- Exam Centre Name and Code
- Essential instructions for the examination
- And the signature of the candidate and exam counsellor
RBI Non-CSG Exam Pattern 2021
Selection will be through Online and Offline Examinations and Interview. Examinations shall consist of objective and descriptive type question papers as detailed below:
|Paper-1 General Knowledge of Law|
|1||Objective Type||30||3 Hours|
|Paper-2 English-Descriptive Type||100||3 Hours|
|Grand Total||250||6 Hours|
Documents To Carry For RBI Non-CSG Exam 2021
Aspirants need to take any one of the given below original proofs for the examination.
- Aadhar Card
- Employee ID
- Voter ID
- PAN Card
- College ID
- Driving License
- Any other ID proof issued by a Gazetted Officer
- And any another id assigned by the state or central govt