RBI JE Recruitment 2021: The Reserve Bank of India has started accepting online applications for the post of Junior Engineer (Civil/Electrical) posts on 2nd February 2021. The official notification for RBI JE Recruitment 2021 has been released on 2nd February 2021 on its official website @rbi.org.in. As per the notification, the online registration for the recruitment will be active till 15th February 2021. The aspirants interested in this job should grab this opportunity and apply much before the last date arrives. For more details, about recruitment, go through the complete article below.
RBI JE Recruitment 2021: Overview
|RBI JE Recruitment 2021 Notification|
|Organization||Reserve Bank of India|
|Name of the post||Junior Engineer (Civil/Electrical)|
|Exam Name||RBI JE 2021|
|Official Notification Release Date||02nd February 2021|
|Online Registration Start||02nd February 2021|
|Last Date to Apply||15th February 2021|
|Selection Process||Online Examination- Language Proficiency Test|
RBI JE Recruitment 2021: Notification
Reserve Bank of India has released an official notification for the post of Junior Engineer (Civil/Mechanic) on 2nd February 2021 on its official website. The direct link to view the notification released by RBI has been provided here, the interested and eligible candidates are advised to go through the notification before applying for the post.
RBI JE Recruitment 2021: Important Dates
|Notification Release Date||02nd February 2021|
|Commencement of Online Registration||02nd February 2021|
|Closure of registration of application||15th February 2021|
|Online Fee payment||02nd-15th February 2021|
|Last Date for printing application||02nd March 2021|
|Admit Card Release Date||March 2021|
|Written Test Date||08th March 2021|
|Result Declaration||To Be Notified Soon|
RBI JE Recruitment 2021: Vacancy Details
|Junior Engineer (Civil)|
|Junior Engineer (Electrical)|
RBI JE Recruitment 2021: Eligibility Criteria
Educational Qualification (as on 01/02/2021)
Junior Engineer (Civil): Minimum three years Diploma in Civil Engineering from a recognised Institute or University or Board with minimum 65% of marks (55% for SC/ST/PWD) or Degree in Civil Engineering from a recognised University with 55% marks (45% for SC/ST/PWD).
Junior Engineer (Electrical): Minimum three years Diploma in Electrical or Electrical and Electronic Engineering from a recognized Institute or University or Board with minimum 65% of marks (55% for SC/ST/PWD) or Degree in Electrical or Electrical and Electronic Engineering from a recognized University with 55% marks (45% for SC/ST/PWD).
Age Limit (as on 01/02/2021)
The candidate should have age between 20 to 30 years. The upper age relaxation is as follows:
- Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe (SC / ST): 05 years
- Other Backward Classes (OBC): 03 years
- Persons with Disabilities (PWD): 10 years (GEN/EWS), 13 years (OBC) & 15 years (SC/ST)
- Ex-Servicemen: To the extent of service rendered by them in Armed Forces plus an additional period of 3 years subject to a maximum of 50 years.
- Widows/divorced women/ women judicially separated who are not re-married: 10 years
Experience (as on 01/02/2021)
Junior Engineer (Civil): At least 2 years’ experience for Diploma holders or at least 1-year experience for Degree holders in execution and supervision of civil construction work and/ or civil maintenance of office buildings/ commercial buildings/ residential complexes with basic knowledge of RCC design and other civil works, working knowledge of computers, experience in preparation of tenders for civil works, etc.
Junior Engineer (Electrical): At least 2 years’ experience for Diploma holders or at least 1-year experience for Degree holders in execution and supervision of electrical installations in large buildings/ commercial buildings having HT/ LT substations, central AC plants, lifts, UPS, DG sets, CCTV, Fire alarm system, etc.
RBI JE Recruitment 2021: Exam Pattern
The online examination will be of 300 marks, for which the exam pattern has been tabulated below. A candidate has to qualify in each part of the Objective test separately.
|SNo||Name of Test||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Total Time|
|1||English Language||50||50||150 minutes (separate time for each section)|
|2||Engineering Discipline Paper I||40||100|
|3||Engineering Discipline Paper II||40||100|
|4||General Intelligence and Reasoning||50||50|
- ₹50/- for SC/ST/PWD/EXS. (Intimation Charges)
- ₹450 /- for OBC/General/EWS candidates (Examination fee+ Intimation Charges)
Candidates have to make the payment of requisite fees/ intimation charges through the Online mode only
Steps to Apply Online For RBI JE Recruitment 2021
- Click on the link given below or visit the official website rbi.org.in.
- Scroll down and click on the “Recruitment Related Advertisement” option in the list.
- Click on notification reading “Recruitment for the post of Junior Engineer (Civil/ Electrical) in Reserve Bank of India”
- The new candidates are advised to register themself by clicking on “Click Here For New Registration”.
- Fill up your details and submit.
- An Email & SMS is sent to the registered email ID and a Mobile number containing the Registration number and Password.
- Log in with the Registration number and Password and fill in all the important details asked there.
- Upload scanned copy of recent photograph and signature, left-hand thumb impression, and a handwritten declaration.
RBI Grade B 2021 Online Application Link
The online application for Junior Engineer posts has started accepting online application from 02nd February 2021. The interested and eligible candidates can apply online for RBI JE Recruitment 2021 by clicking on the link mentioned below on or before 15th February 2021.
RBI JE Recruitment 2021: Selection Criteria
The selection of the candidates will be done through a zone-wise competitive Online Examination and Language Proficiency Test (LPT).
- Online Examination: The online examination will be of 300 marks, a candidate has to qualify each part of Objective test separately.
- Language Proficiency Test: The candidates provisionally selected from the on-line examination will have to undergo a language proficiency test (LPT). The language proficiency test will be conducted in the Official / Local Language/s of the zone concerned
RBI JE Recruitment 2021: Pay Scale
Selected Candidates will draw a starting basic pay of ₹21,400/- per month (i.e. ₹13,150/- plus nine advance increments admissible to Junior Engineers) in the scale of ₹13150 – 750(3) – 15400 – 900(4) – 19000 – 1200(6) – 26200 – 1300(2) – 28800 –1480(3) – 33240 – 1750(1) – 34990 (20 years) and other allowances, viz. Dearness Allowance, House Rent Allowance**, City Compensatory Allowance, Transport Allowance etc., as admissible from time to time. At
present, initial monthly Gross emoluments for Junior Engineer (Civil/ Electrical) is approximately ₹53,105/-. Graduate candidates are eligible for two more advance increments.