RBI Grade B Scorecard & Cut Off Marks 2021
RBI Grade B Scorecard & Cut Off 2021: Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has released the mark sheet and cut-off marks, of the RBI Grade B (General) Phase I Exam on 31st March 2021. The online exam was held on 06th March 2021, for the Officers in Grade ‘B’ General (DR) posts. The candidates who have appeared in the exam can check their RBI Grade B Phase Marks and Cut-Off from the official website @rbi.org.in. The marks are released for all the candidates who have qualified or not qualified in the exam. Along with the scorecard, the RBI has also released the category-wise and section-wise cut off marks for the Phase-I Online Examination. We have provided the cut off marks and a direct link to check the scorecard in the article below.
RBI Grade B Phase 1 Scorecard 2021
The candidates who have appeared in the Phase I exam on 06th March 2021 can check their RBI Grade B Phase I Marks from here. The candidates who have attained more than the minimum qualifying marks will be eligible for the next phase of the exam. The second phase will be followed by an interview, which will decide the final selection of the candidate as RBI Grade B Officer. The RBI Grade B Marks Link is given below.
RBI Grade B Phase 1 Cut Off Marks 2021
RBI Cut-Off Marks for Grade B Phase I (General) Examination 2021 has been released on 31st March 2021. The candidates can check the cut-off marks from here. The section-wise and category-wise cut off marks has been released by the officials.
|Total Score/ Aggregate||66.75||66.75||63.75||53.50||52.75||52.75|
Steps to Check Scorecard & Cut Off Marks
- Visit the official site of Reserve Bank of India @ www.rbi.org.in
- Scroll down and click on “Opportunities @RBI”
- A new page will appear on the screen.
- Click on “Results” in the Current vacancies section”
- Check for ‘Marks sheet and cut-off marks for the Phase-I on-line examination for recruitment of Officers in Grade ‘B’ (General) – DR- Batch Year-2021’
- A new page will appear on the screen with a login box and cut off marks.
- Enter your credentials to check the scorecard for RBI Grade B Phase I (General) Examination.
Details of RBI Grade B Score Card
- Name of the candidate
- Roll number
- Registration number
- Date of Exam
- Total Marks of the exam
- Marks scored in aggregate & also for each section