Rajasthan RPSC School Lecturer Recruitment 2020: Rajasthan Public Service Commission has released notification for the recruitment of School Lecturer posts @rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in. With respect to Advertisement, the notification informs the recruitment of 22 vacancies for the post of School Lecturers. Candidates interested in the post, may check the notification details and apply online for the same. Check Important Dates, PDF, Vacancy & Online form.
Rajasthan RPSC School Lecturer Recruitment
RPSC School Lecturer Recruitment Notification 2020 is released for appointing teachers through a written test and interview. Check Important Dates here and download PDF.
|RPSC School Lecturer Recruitment 2020|
|Conducting Body||Rajasthan Public Service Commission|
|No of Vacancy||22|
|Online Application Start Date||08th June 2020|
|Online Application Last Date||07th July 2020|
|Selection Process||Written Test, Interview|
RPSC School Lecturer Vacancy 2020
The Vacancy for RPSC School Lecturer requires the fulfillment of the following:
|Name of Subject||No of Vacancy|
RPSC School Lecturer Eligibility
RPSC School Lecturer Eligibility will be as per the basic norms of RPSC.
- Eligibility Criteria
Candidates should possess Post-graduation Degree in the concerned subject with minimum 48% marks and B.Ed. from a recognized university/college.
- Age Limit
Minimum 21 years and Maximum 40 years
RPSC School Lecturer Selection Process
The Selection Process involves the conduct of a written exam and an interview. A candidate must hence be thorough with his/ her preparation for the written and interview round. The conceptual knowledge must be proper.
RPSC School Lecturer Online Application Form 2020
The online form was open from 08th June 2020. Check the requirements for RPSC School Lecturer Online Application Form.
- Application Fee and mode: The application fee is Rs. 350 for general and other state, Rs. 250 for OBC/ BC and Rs. 150 for SC/ ST.
- Photograph and Signature: Scanned photo and signature with a specific size needs to be uploaded.
How to Apply for RPSC School Lecturer 2020?
- Check Rajasthan Public Service Commission Official Site @ rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in
- Go to career section, and find the advertisement for the School Lecturer
- Click the apply button to open the online application form
- Fill the required details such as identity certificate, DOB, Address, Education and Experience
- Recheck the entered details
- Pay the application fee
- And finally, submit it before the closing date.
Link to Apply Online for RPSC School Lecturer 2020
The Link has begun from 08th June 2020.
Important points for RPSC Lecturer Online form
- The only mode of application is ONLINE. The printed/ hard copies of the application form will not be entertained.
- A candidate has to appear in all the phases of the recruitment process to be considered for the selection.
- Starting Date of RPSC Lecturer Online Form: 08th June 2020.
- Last Date of Online Application: 07th July 2020.