Rajasthan Police Department, Rajasthan has invited applications for Sub Inspector/ Platoon Commander @police.rajasthan.gov.in. There are 68 vacancies for Rajasthan Police SI Recruitment 2020. The article provides detailed information regarding the recruitment process through the given paragraphs containing eligibility, important dates(exam date, online application dates), Vacancy distribution, PDF.
Rajasthan Police SI Recruitment 2020
The Rajasthan Police has released 68 vacancies for SI/ Platoon Commander. This is a great opportunity for the candidates aspiring for Govt Jobs in Rajasthan.
The Rajasthan Police SI Application Form 2020 has started on 07th January 2020 and will be ending on 06th February 2020. Candidates interested in the recruitment can check the link for online application form of Rajasthan Police Sub Inspector which is provided below.
Check details of the Rajasthan Police SI Recruitment 2020.
Rajasthan Police SI Application: Important Dates
|Notification Date||06th January 2020|
|Application Start Date||07th January 2020|
|Application Last Date||06th February 2020|
|Admit Card||Available Soon|
Eligibility Criteria for Rajasthan Police SI
Following are the eligibility criteria for Rajasthan Police SI Recruitment.
- Educational Qualification: Candidate must have Graduation Degree from a recognized University or equivalent.
- Physical Eligibility:
Standard Male Female Height 168 cm 152 cm Chest 81-86 cm (05 cms expansion) NA Weight NA 47.5 kg Running 05 Km in 25 Minutes 05 Km in 35 Minutes
- Age Limit:
Post Age SI General Male 02 January 1996 to 01 January 2001 SI General Female 02 January 1991 to 01 January 2001 SC/ ST/ OBC/ MBC/ Sahariya square Male 02 January 1991 to 01 January 2001 SC/ ST/ OBC/ MBC/ Sahariya square Female 02 January 1986 to 01 January 20001
Rajasthan Police SI: Vacancy Distribution
The Vacancy Distribution of Rajasthan Police SI is given in the table below:
Rajasthan Police SI Application Fee 2020
- General / All Candidate Other Than Rajasthan State – Rs.400/-
- SC/ST – Rs.350/-
- General of below 2.5 Lakhs Per Annum – Rs.350/-
The candidates can pay the examination fee through credit card or debit card or net banking or through E-Mitra Kiosk.
Rajasthan Police SI: Online Application Form
The Rajasthan Police SI Online Application Form is available from 07th January 2020 till 06th February 2020. Interested candidates, who are eligible to apply can check the application link.
The link for Online Application Form of Rajasthan Police SI is available to complete the online form is provided below.
Steps to follow for Rajasthan Police SI Online Application
Follow the given instructions to Apply Online for Rajasthan Police SI:
- Click the mentioned link.
- Register by creating a username and email id.
- Go to the Login Page
- Complete the application form by filling all the details:
- credentials, email address, phone number, Education qualifications, and other contact details
- Upload signature, photograph and required certificates
- Make payment and Submit
- Save the Application form for future reference
Requirements of Online Application Form:
- Domicile Certificate(If required)
- Caste Certificate(If Required)
- Sports Certificate(If Required)
- Educational Certificate(If Required)
Mode of Selection for Rajasthan Police
Candidates will be selected on the basis of the following stages:
- Written Examination
- Skill Test
Important Points for Rajasthan Police Online form
- The application must be complete in all aspects. Note that payment is an essential criterion for completion of the Rajasthan Police SI Online Form.
- To check the completion, candidates must verify all the filled details before confirming for submission of the application.
- SMS or E-mail would be sent to the candidates for verification codes and submission.
- Candidates are requested to stay updated with this website for the details of exam dates and admit card. These will be updated as soon as they are released officially.
- Selection will be done on the basis of written exam/interview.
Rajasthan Police Application Form 2020 stands invalid if:
- Providing wrong information in the application form
- Providing misleading information
- More than one application form is submitted by one candidate. Only one of the application will be considered for final submission.
- Non-submission of application fee
- Submission of Rajasthan Police SI Application by post is not acceptable
Rajasthan Police SI Exam Admit Card
Rajasthan Police will be releasing the admit card on the official website. The Link for Rajasthan Police SI Admit Card 2020 will be available here after its official release. Keep visiting this website for the updates regarding Rajasthan Police Admit Card.