Rajasthan High Court, has release the notification for the recruitment of Translator Posts. The number of vacancies are 15. Interested candidates may go through the details of the notification discussing eligibility, dates, online application. Read further to go through the Translator Posts.
Rajasthan High Court Translator Recruitment
The Rajasthan High Court, Jaipur has released 15 vacancies for Translator posts. This is a great opportunity for the candidates aspiring for Govt Jobs in Rajasthan.
The Rajasthan High Court Translator Application Form 2020 has been started on 10th February 2020 and will be ending on 05th March 2020. Candidates interested in the recruitment can check the link for online application form of Rajasthan High Court Translator which is provided below.
Check details of the Rajasthan High Court Translator Online Application form 2020.
Rajasthan High Court Translator 2020: Vacancy Details
The Rajasthan High Court Vacancy Details are given in the below table.
Rajasthan High Recruitment Online Application 2020 Important Dates
|Rajasthan High Court Translator Important Dates|
|Rajasthan High Court Translator Online form Start Date||10th February 2020|
|Translator Online form Last Date||05th March 2020|
|Translator Fee Last Date||06th March 2020|
|Exam Date||Available Soon|
Rajasthan High Court Translator Eligibility Criteria
- Age Limit Criteria: (As on 01st August 2020)
Minimum –18 Years
Maximum – 40 Years
Age Relaxation(Upper Age Limit)- As per Rajasthan Government rules.
- Educational Qualification: Candidates having Post Graduate in English Literature from any recognized university established by Law in lndia.
Rajasthan High Court Translator Vacancy Fee
Rajasthan High Court Recruitment Online Application Fee
- General / OBC / MOBC – Rs. 500/-
- SC / ST / PH – Rs. 300/-
The candidate can pay the exam fee through online by credit card or debit card or net banking.
Rajasthan High Court Vacancy Requirements:
Only Scanned documents are needed to be uploaded on the online form.
Size of the file < 50 KB
Dpi setting = 200 dpi
Rajasthan High Court Translator Application: Steps to Apply
- Click on the given link.
- Click on the Registration.
- As the link opens, read the given instructions and then press, “Read and continue”
- Fill the registration form by clicking “Proceed to Apply online”
- Fill the credentials for Personal details, qualification and contact details.
- Then go to the Login page and enter the Rajasthan High Court Translator Apply Online registration number and password
- Enter the rest of the credentials and Make Payment as per your category
- Finally submit the form after verifying the details and Clicking Submit
- Take the print out / save the application form and fee acknowledgement receipt
Rajasthan High Court Translator Apply Online
Candidates can click on the given link to apply for Rajasthan High Court Translator 2020.
Rajasthan High Court Recruitment Online Application Form stands invalid if:
- Providing wrong information in the Rajasthan High Court Online Form,
- Providing misleading information
- More than one application form is submitted by one candidate. Only one of the application will be considered for final submission.
- Non-submission of application fee
- Submission of Rajasthan High Court Application by post
Stay updated for Rajasthan High Court Online form 2020!