Rajasthan High Court Stenographer Admit Card 2021: Rajasthan High Court, has released the admit cards for the Shorthand & Computer Test for Stenographer Group-III Posts on its official website on hcraj.nic.in/hcraj/. The candidates who have applied for Rajasthan High Court Stenographer Recruitment against advt no 17/2020 can check the exam dates for computer test and shorthand test from here. This recruitment will be conducted for filling 434 vacancies of Stenographer Group III posts in Rajasthan High Court. The admit card is released on March 16, 2021. Stay tuned for every latest update.
Rajasthan High Court Stenographer Admit Card 2021: Overview
|Rajasthan High Court Stenographer Admit Card 2021|
|Name Of The Organization||Rajasthan High Court|
|Number of Vacancies||434 Posts|
|Shorthand Test & Computer Test Date||April 03 to 08, 2021|
|Admit Card Release Date||March 16, 2021|
|Selection Process||Written Test, Interview|
Steps to Download Rajasthan High Court Admit Card 2021
- Visit the official website of Rajasthan High Court @ hcraj.nic.in
- Click on the “Recruitment” section on the homepage.
- Choose the Recruitment option and search for the RHC Stenographer Admit Card 2021 link
- Enter the details in the required fields.
- The Rajasthan High Court Stenographer Hall Ticket 2021 will appear on the screen
- Download it and take a print out of Rajasthan High Court Stenographer Admit Card 2021.
Rajasthan High Court Stenographer Admit Card 2021
The candidates who have applied for Rajasthan High Court Stenographer Group III posts can download their admit card from here. The link to download the admit card is activated as it is released by the officials.
Rajasthan High Court Stenographer Exam Date 2021
Rajasthan High Court has released the exam dates for the Shorthand & Computer Test for Stenographer Group III. The test will be conducted from April 03 to 08, 2021.
Details mentioned on Rajasthan High Court Admit Card 2021
- Name of the Candidate
- Exam Centre Name
- Exam Centre Code
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Time Duration of the Exam
- Category (ST/ SC/ BC & Other)
- Applicant Photograph
- Examination Name
- Exam Date and Time
- Candidate Date of Birth
- Gender (Male/ Female)
- Applicant Roll Number
- Test Centre Address