Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2020: Rajasthan High Court has invited applications for recruitment to the post of Legal Researcher. Interested candidates can apply to the posts through the prescribed format on or before 26 June 2020.
The Rajasthan High Court Recruitment for the post of Legal Researcher will be for a period of one year under the Scheme for engaging Legal Researcher.
Rajasthan High Court Recruitment For Legal Researcher 2020: Overview
|Rajasthan High Court Legal Researcher Job 2020 Notification|
|Organization Name||Rajasthan High Court|
|Post Name||Legal Researcher|
|Starting date||4th June 2020|
|Closing Date||26th June 2020|
|Category||Rajasthan Govt. Jobs|
Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2020: Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must hold LLB, LLM from any Recognized Institute or University in India.
- Candidates’ age limit should be Maximum 33 years.
- Age Relaxation: – SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per Government Rule Regulation.
Download Rajasthan High Court Legal Researcher Notification 2020
How To Apply for Rajasthan High Court Legal Researcher Recruitment?
- The candidates will have to apply offline.
- The duly filled in application form along with the documents that are given in the notification shall reach the address that is given below by 26th June 2020.
- Applications have to be sent either by Speed Post, Registered Post A.D, or through Courier, or can be deposited by hand during office hours.
- The envelope containing the application should be marked “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF LEGAL RESEARCHER”.
The address to send the duly filled in application form is given below.
|Address||Office of Registrar (Examination),
Rajasthan High Court, Jodhpur
Selection Process For Rajasthan High Court Recruitment
The candidates will be selected through an interview. The date, time, and venue for the interview will be notified to the candidates.