Rajasthan CHO Result 2021: Department of Medical, Health & Family Welfare, National Health Mission (NHM), Rajasthan has released the final result of Community Health Officers (CHOs) @rajswasthya.nic.in on 08th May 2021. NHM Rajasthan has also announced Cut Off Marks, NTPS and TSP Merit List along with final result for Community Health Officer posts. A total of 7810 vacancies were notified for Community Health Officers (CHOs) posts for Sub Health Center Health and Wellness Center under National Health Mission State Health Committee, Rajasthan. The written exam was conducted on 10th November 2021. Candidates who had appeared for the exam can check the result from the link given below.
Steps to Check Rajasthan CHO Final Result 2021
- Click on the given link and it will open the PDF.
- Press “crtl+f” and enter your application number.
- If your application number gets highlighted, congrats on you are selected.
- Click the Submit button.
The result appears on the new screen. Check the and save Rajasthan CHO Result 2021 for future reference.
Rajasthan CHO Final Result 2021 PDF
Department of Medical, Health & Family Welfare, National Health Mission (NHM), Rajasthan has released the final result for the post of Community Health Officers along with cut off marks and merit lists. The candidates can download CHO Result 2021, Rajasthan CHO Cut Off Marks, NTPS and TSP Merit List, directly, through the link below.
Highlights of Rajasthan CHO Result 2021
- The recruitment is was released in September and the exam was conducted on 06th December 2020.
- Candidates who complete this course will be posted as Community Health Officers (CHOs) to lead a primary health team.
- There is a 7810 Vacancy for Community Health Officer (CHO).
- Shortlisted Candidates of Written Exam will be called for Document Verification(DV).
- After DV Process, Rajasthan CHO will upload a List of Selected Candidates for the appointment.