NHM Rajasthan CHO Admit Card 2020: The NHM Rajasthan release the admit card for CHO for the 10th November 2020 exam. Candidates can now download their Admit Card for Community Health Officer, the link for which is provided below. Candidates can check the details in the articles.
NHM Rajasthan CHO Admit Card 2020
The Admit Card of National Health Mission Rajasthan (NHM Rajasthan) release for Community Health Officer (CHO). Candidates awaiting the Admit Card may check the given link for downloading their Admit Cards. The NHM Rajasthan Exam for CHO is on the 10th of November. The total number of vacancies for CHO is 6310. Thus, for a good number of vacancies, the candidates will appear for the NHM Rajasthan CHO, especially for an opportunity in Rajasthan Govt Jobs. Check the given link for NHM Rajasthan CHO Admit Card 2020.
NHM Rajasthan CHO Admit Card 2020: Exam Dates
NHM Rajasthan CHO 2020 Exam Dates, Objection Dates and Admit Card are provided in the notice. Read the given notice.
|Notification Release Date||02nd September 2020|
|Application Date||02nd September to 21st September 2020|
|Exam Date||06th December 2020|
Details Present On NHM Rajasthan CHO Admit Card 2020
- Name of the Candidate’s Father
- The venue of the Exam Centre
- Date & Time of the Test
- Reporting Time to the Exam Hall
- Gender (Male/ Female)
- Roll Number
- Duration of the Online Test
- Space for Invigilator’s Signature
- Registration Number
- Name of the Test Centre
- Name of the Exam Conducting Board
- Photograph of the Candidate
- Applicant’s Date of Birth
- Name of the Written Test
- Category of the Contender
- Space for Applicant’s Signature
- Important Guidelines for the Exam Takers
- Full Name of the Applicant
- Examination Centre Code
- Signature of the Board Invisilator
NHM Rajasthan CHO Topics
- General Awareness
- Basics of Human Body
- Basics Concept of Public Health
- Child Health
- Family Planning and Adolescent Health
- Maternal Health, Communicable Diseases
- Non-Communicable Diseases
- Skill Based
- General Medicine and Medical Emergencies
- General Pharmacology
- General Surgery, Trauma & Burns, ENT & Ophthamology and
Steps to Download the NHM Rajasthan CHO Admit Card?
Following are the steps to download NHM Rajasthan Admit Card for Community Health Officer:
- Click the given link to open the tab for NHM Rajasthan CHO Admit Card 2020
- As the link opens, Enter the login credentials including Application Number and Date of Birth
- Click the Login Option
- The Admit Card document will open in the new tab for you to download
- Click the print/download button to save the Admit Card
- Take a Print out of the Admit Card
NHM Rajasthan CHO Admit Card 2020 Link
Download NHM Rajasthan CHO Admit Card 2020
Documents to carry along with NHM Rajasthan CHO Admit Card
- Candidates need to carry One Photo Identity Card with having the same Date of Birth as printed on Admit Card.
- If the Photo Identity Card does not have the Date of Birth then the candidate must carry an additional certificate, in original, as proof of Date of Birth.
- In case of a mismatch in the Date of Birth mentioned in the Admission Certificate and the photo ID/the certificate brought in support of the Date of Birth, the candidate will not be allowed to appear in the examination.
- Passport size photographs.
Note to the candidates:
- Candidates must note the exam dates mentioned in the exam date notice for each post in the NHM Rajasthan CHO exam
- They should reach the Exam Center in time
- They must not forget to carry the Admit card to the exam hall
All the best to the candidates!