Railway Recruitment 2020: The Indian Railway has started the largest recruitment through online examinations for 1.4 lakh vacancies from 15th December 2020 onwards along with its 21 Railway Recruitment Boards. Around 2.44 crore aspirants will be appearing for this year recruitment for various posts. The recruitment will be conducted in three phases: RRB Isolated & Ministerial Category (CEN 03/2019), RRB NTPC (CEN 01/2019), and RRB Group- D (CEN No. RRB- 01/2019). Extensive preparations have been done for the smooth conduct of the exams and the candidates are advised to follow the COVID-19 guidelines set by the authority. RRBs have made efforts to provide the exam centre to the candidate within their State so that they can reach their exam centres by undertaking the overnight journey. Female and PWD candidates are accommodated within their home states only.
Railway Recruitment 2020: Important Dates
|RRB Isolated & Ministerial Categories||15th December to 18th December 2020|
|RRB NTPC||28th December 2020 to March 2021|
|RRB Group D||April to June 2021|
Dos For Railway Recruitment Exam 2020
1. Adhere to the Covid-19 guidelines for social distancing and hygiene.
2. Candidates must carry their face mask, admit card with Covid-19 declaration, photograph (The photo should be same as that was uploaded at the time of online application) and original valid (not expired) photo ID proof.
3. Candidates are advised to reach the exam centre in advance as reporting time for the 1st shift is 9 AM and 1:30 pm for 2nd shift. The gate closure time for the exam hall is 10 am for shift 1st and 2:30 pm for shift 2nd.
4. Candidates are advised to locate their test centre and its accessibility at least a day before the test so that the candidate does not reach the wrong centre.
Railway Recruitment 2020: Donot’s
- Do not carry an expired photo ID
- Do not carry Mobile phones, pager, watches, Bluetooth enabled devices, Pendrives, Pen, Pencil, calculators, metallic wears including any ornament to the exam hall.
- The temperature of the candidate should not be an above-prescribed limit (>99.14° F/ 37.3 °C).