Puri District Recruitment Notification 2020 is out. Puri District has invited online applications from eligible candidates to fill up 7 vacancies of Child Welfare Officer and other posts. Interested candidates shall apply offline by downloading the application form that has been given below. Check out this article for more information.
Puri District Recruitment
Puri District Recruitment 2020 Overview
|Organization Name||Acharya Hari Shishu Bhawan|
|Offline Application Start Date||13th February 2020|
|Offline Application Last Date||27th February 2020|
|Category||Odisha Govt. Job|
Download Puri District Recruitment Notification PDF
Puri District Recruitment 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- Educational Qualification: As the vacancy notified by Puri District is 7, therefore the eligibility criteria is different for each of the posts. Read the eligibility criteria in the PDF given below.
Download Eligibility Criteria Notification Here
The age of the candidates should be between 21 to 35 years.
Salary of Puri District Child Welfare Officer
The PayScale range will be between Rs 6,000 to Rs 25,000. However, the salary will vary as per the post.
How To Apply For Puri District Child Welfare Officer Recruitment 2020?
The applications are invited in offline form. Therefore, the candidates have to download the application form and fill the form correctly. Moreover, the candidates have to also attach a few enclosures as well.
Enclosures For Puri District Child Welfare Officer Application Form
- Self-addressed photocopy of 10th, 12th, Graduation, Post Graduation, or any other professional qualification Mark Sheet and Certificate.
- One recent passport size photograph to be affixed with the application form.
- Certificate of experience issued from the previous employer.
- Character Certificate from a Gazetted Officer.
After filling the application form, they are to be sent at the following address by 27th Feb, 5 pm by speed post or registered post.
Address: “District Child officer Protection Officer, District Child Protection Unit, In front of Sea Beach Police Station, Acharya Harihar Square, Puri 752001″
Points To Note For Puri District Recruitment
- All the applications are invited in offline mode only.
- Application Forms received after the closing date i.e. 27th February will not be accepted.
- Send the application form along with the required enclosures.
- The application form must be sent by 27th Feb, 5 pm by speed post or registered post.