Punjab Wakf Board Recruitment 2020: Punjab Wakf Board has invited applications for recruitment to the post of Accounts Clerk, Section Officers/Estate Officer/Executive Officer, Legal Support Assistants, Senior Assistant, and Other Posts. The application forms have been invited in online mode for 173 vacancies. The online application link, eligibility criteria, application fee, selection process, and other details are given below on this site. The last date to apply online is 24th September 2020.
Punjab Wakf Board Recruitment 2020: Highlights
Punjab Waqf Recruitment 2020
|Name of the Organization||Punjab Wakf Board (PWB)|
|Advt No.||3(207)/Estab. III dated 30/08/2020|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Number Of posts||173|
|Selection Process||Written Test|
|Job Category||Punjab Govt Jobs|
|Starting Date of application||31.08.2020|
|Last Date To Apply Online||24.09.2020|
|Online Application Link||Click Here|
Punjab Wakf Board Recruitment 2020: Important Dates
|Date of Advertisement||30th August 2020|
|Date of availability of online form||31st August 2020|
|Last date for applying online||24th September 2020|
|Last date for payment of application fee||25th September 2020|
|Start date of downloading the admit card||To be decided depending
upon COVID-19 situation
|Date of Exam|
|Uploading of answer key and OMR sheet in
|Window for filling objection in answer key|
|Result of written test in candidate’s login|
|Window for filling objection in written test score|
|List of qualified candidates on website|
Punjab Waqf Board Recruitment 2020 Vacancy Details
|Section Officers/Estate Officer/Executive Officer||10|
|Rent Collector/Assistant EOs/Clerks||79|
|Legal Support Assistants||27|
Punjab Waqf Board Recruitment 2020 Notification PDF
The Punjab Waqf Board has released a job notification to fill up 173 Vacancies. The Punjab Waqf Board Recruitment has been released for the post of accounts Clerk, Section Officers/Estate Officer/Executive Officer, Legal Support Assistants, Senior Assistant. The online application portal will be active until September 24th 2020.
The Punjab Waqf Board Recruitment Official Notification is given below.
Punjab Waqf Board Recruitment 2020 Eligibility criteria
- Accounts Clerk- Bachelor of Commerce (or above) from a recognized University.
- Section Officers/Estate Officer/Executive Officer – Candidate should be a graduate (or above) in any subject from a recognized University and preference will be given to a person having an experience in
- Rent collector/Assistant EOs/ Clerks, Senior Assistants – Candidate should be a graduate (or above) in any subject from a recognized University
- Legal Support Assistant – Candidate Should be LLB from a recognized University.
- Peon – 12th passed from a recognized Board.
- Passed Punjabi upto Matric standard or its equivalent standard from any recognized Institution/Board or should have passed the Punjabi Language Proficiency Test conducted by the Department of Languages, Government of Punjab.
- Good proficiency in Urdu language to be tested by administration of a qualifying examination.
- For all the posts except for the post of Peon, at least 120 Hours’ Course with hands on experience in the use of personal computer or information technology in office productivity applications or Desktop Publishing Applications from a Recognized Institution or a reputed Institution, which is ISO 9001 Certified; Or
possess at least 120 Hours working experience in computer application from Recognized Institution or a certificate of ‘O’ Level from the Department Electronic Accreditation of Computer course (DOEACC)
18 to 37 years as on 1st July 2020
Application Fee For Punjab Wakf Recruitment of Clerk & Other Posts
The application fee is Rs. 500/- for all candidates.
How to Apply For Punjab Wakf Recruitment For Clerk, Sr. Asst. & Other Posts?
- Click on the link that is given below.
- Fill in your details such as personal details, educational qualification.
- Upload your photograph and signature in the required format and size.
- Pay the application fee online.
- Finally, submit the application form online.
- Take a print out of the application form for future purposes.
Apply Online Link For Punjab Wakf Recruitment 2020
The online application link has been activated. Click below to apply online for Wakf Punjab Recruitment 2020.
Selection Process For Punjab Waqf Recruitment 2020
The selection will be made on the basis of a written test except for the post of Peon followed by an interview and skill test.
For the post of Peon
Merit list of candidates applying for the post of Peon shall be prepared on the basis of 12th marks. Candidates equal to 10 times the number of posts of Peon in their order of merit of 12th marks shall be called for Urdu language qualifying exam that will be of qualifying nature. Aggregate marks as mentioned by the respective education board in 10+2 DMC of the candidate shall be considered while preparing the 10+2 merit. Qualifying exam of Urdu language will have 50 Questions carrying 4 marks each and the time for the same shall be 1 hour.
For all other posts
The Written Test will have objective type questions with multiple choice answers, each carrying four marks. The candidate will mark their answer on OMR sheet. The question paper will be provided in English (except the Urdu language section).
Step – 1: Written-test of 400 marks
Step – 2: Interview of 70 marks
Step – 3 Skill Test
Salary for Punjab Waqf Board PWB Recruitment
The post wise salary for all the posts in Punjab Waqf is given below.
|Post Name||Pay Scale|
|Accounts Clerk||Rs. 10300-34800
|Section Officers/Estate Officer/Executive Officer||Rs. 10300-34800
|Rent Collector/Assistant EOs/Clerks||Rs. 10300-34800
|Legal Support Assistants||Rs. 10300-34800
|Senior Assistants||Rs. 10300-34800
|Peon||At rates fixed by