The Punjab TET Application Form 2019 has been released on 03rd November 2019. A state level teachers eligibility test that appoints teachers for Primary and Secondary Schools in Punjab, giving candidates who wish to work in teaching govt jobs. Interested candidates can apply online for Punjab TET 2019 by using the given link.
Punjab TET Application Form 2019
Punjab TET Application Online form 2019 has been released by the Punjab Basic Education Board on 03rd November 2019. Candidates can now check the active application form link and apply online. The PSTET registration details are given along with instructions to submit the Punjab TET application form. Check details and apply online for Punjab TET 2019.
Prerequisites for Punjab TET Online Application Form 2019
- ID Proof
- DOB Proof
- Educational Certificates: Relevant Mark-Sheets/Degree Certificate
- Experience Certificates
- E Receipt for Fee Payment
- Caste Certificate
- Recent Photograph
Punjab TET Application Fee for both Paper 1 and Paper 2
|Category||For one paper||For both paper 1 and 2|
|General and OBC||Rs. 600||Rs. 1200|
|SC and ST||Rs. 300||Rs. 600|
Note that the fee is for one paper. Candidates who wish to apply for both Paper 1 and 2 will have to pay twice the amount. (As per the official notification)
Punjab TET Application Form Link 2019
Punjab TET Online Form Dates:
- PSTET Start Date for Online Application- 3rd November 2019
- PSTET Last Date to Apply Online- 25th November 2019
- Correction in PSTET Online form– 26th to 28th November 2019
- Admit Card Availability– 16th December 2019
- Punjab TET Exam Date- 22nd December 2019
Steps to Submit Punjab TET Online Form 2019
Follow the given steps for completing the online form Punjab TET 2019.
- Click on the link mentioned above and you will be redirected to the Punjab State TET official site directly.
- Now you can see New User on the left
- Click on New User and Agree the terms and conditions then proceed to continue for online form
- Now Fill out all the required details i.e Name, Father’s name, Mother’s name etc.
- Now Choose the exam centre and medium in which you want to give the Punjab TET Application Form 2019
- Now fill in your educational qualifications and all the degree’s you hold
- After that Fill in your communication address and Upload your Photo and signature
- After filling all the required details and uploading photo/signature You’ll be redirected to payments page. Pay your fee through Debit/Credit card/E-Challan.
- Click on submit and Your form will be submitted successfully.
Important Points for Punjab TET Registration Form
- Punjab TET Online Application 2019 must be completed in all aspects.
- Candidates must check the eligibility criteria before applying online for PSTET 2019
- The Punjab TET Application Fee can be paid by anyone of the following medium – Debit Card/Credit Card/Internet Banking/Bank Challan.
- Payment is an important step involved in the completion and submission of the form.
- Candidates must note the Start and Last Date of Online Application
- Registration without payment is considered incomplete.
- Application fee once paid is non-refundable
Stay Connected for Punjab TET 2019 updates!