Punjab Teacher Recruitment 2020: The Department of School Education, Education Recruitment Board,
Punjab has released the notification for the filling of 8,393 posts of pre-primary teachers with the aim to make government pre-primary schools more competitive vis-a-vis private institutions and increase student enrolment. The goal is to improve & strengthen the government pre-primary schools and increase student enrollment in the schools of Punjab. As per CM Amarinder Singh in a cabinet meeting, “Though 12,000 pre-primary teachers need to be appointed, Punjab’s current fiscal position had prevented the Finance Department from approving such recruitments”.
The online application forms for Punjab Teacher Recruitment 2020 in the Pre Primary Schools started on 01st December 2020. Meanwhile, you can have a look at the following details regarding the same on this page.
Punjab Teacher Recruitment 2020
|Name of the Board||Department of School Education, Education Recruitment Board,
|No. of Jobs||8393|
|Name of the Posts||Pre-Primary Teacher|
|Starting date||01st December 2020|
|Last Date of the Online Form||21st December 2020|
|Job Type||Punjab Government Jobs|
|Selection Process||Written test and interview|
Punjab Teacher Recruitment Notification PDF
The School Education Department, Government of Punjab has released a notification for 8,393 vacancies of pre-primary teachers. The annual financial implications involved in the first three years till these 8,393 teachers are under probation would be Rs 103.73 crore. The implications will be Rs 374.20 crore after they complete the probation. The detailed notification PDF is given below.
Punjab Teacher Recruitment 2020: Important Dates
|Release of Online Application Form||01st December 2020|
|Last Date To Apply Online||21st December 2020|
|Punjab Teacher Exam Date||January 2021|
|Punjab Teacher Admit Card||January 2021|
Punjab Teacher Recruitment Vacancy Details
Candidates can check the vacancy details from the image given below:
Punjab Pre-Primary Recruitment Eligibility
- The candidate must have a 12th passed exam certificate or equivalent qualification with at least 45% Marks. The candidate should have a diploma course of a minimum of one year in Nursery Teacher Education Programme or equivalent. The candidate must have passed 10th with Punjabi as a subject.
- 18 to 37 years (There will be age relaxation for the candidates belonging to the reserved category as per government norms.)
Punjab Pre-Primary Teacher Application Fee
- GEN/ OBC/ EWS: Rs. 1000/-
- SC/ ST: Rs. 500/-
- Ex-Servicemen: No Fee
Punjab Pre Primary Teacher Recruitment 2020 Selection Process
The selection process may be carried out by conducting the written test. The complete detailed Eligibility criteria is notified in the notification released for Punjab Teacher Recruitment 2020.
Steps To Apply For Punjab Teacher Recruitment 2020
- Click on the link provided below.
- Select the post applied for Punjab Teacher Recruitment 2020.
- Click on the ‘I Agree’ button and the ‘Online Application’ will be displayed.
- Proceed to fill up the application.
- Candidates have to upload the photograph and signature.
- On completion of filling application, check your filled details once again prior to clicking on the Submit button.
- On successful submission of the online application, a unique Application/Registration number will be provided to the candidate.
- Candidates must note down this application number for future reference and for retrieval/reprint of the e-admit card.
Online Application Link For Punjab Teacher Recruitment
The online application link for Punjab Teacher Recruitment 2020 for 8393 vacancies is available from 01st December 2020.
Points To Note For Punjab Teacher Recruitment 2020
- The application link will end on 21st December 2020.
- Scrutiny of original documents for eligibility will be carried out prior to the commencement of the written examination and will be returned to the candidates’ post verification.
- The selection of candidates is based on the order of merit depending on their performance in the Written Test.
Stay updated on this site for Admit Card For Punjab Teacher Recruitment 2020.
Meanwhile you can have a look at the following Govt. Jobs