Punjab & Sind Bank SO Admit Card 2020: Punjab and Sind Bank has released the admit card for the post of Specialist Officer on 11th November 2020. Candidates can now download the admit card for the SO from the given link. The article discusses the Exam Date and Admit Card for the Specialist Officer. Check Exam Date notice and link for admit card.
Punjab & Sind Bank SO Admit Card 2020
Punjab & Sind Bank has released the update for Admit Card of Specialist Officer, SO (Manager & Senior Manager) The SO Recruitment was announced for the 168 vacancies. Check the important dates & link for Admit Card below.
Punjab & Sind Bank SO Exam Date
- The Exam Date for Punjab & Sind Bank SO 2020 is 22nd November 2020.
- The Admit Card downloading option is now available
How to Download Admit Card?
- Click on the link provided below to download Admit card 2020.
- As the new page opens, enter the following credentials:
“Registration ID” and “Date of Birth/Password”
- Enter the Captcha.
- Click the Login button.
- Click the print/ download button to save the Punjab & Sind Bank Call Letter 2020 for your future reference.
Link to Download Punjab & Sind Bank SO Admit Card
Punjab & Sind Bank Exam Pattern
- For Law Officer & Rajbhasha Adhikari
|Name of the test||No of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|English Language||50||25||25 minutes|
|Quantitative Aptitude||50||50||30 minutes|
|Professional Knowledge||50||75||35 minutes|
Documents to carry with your Admit Card 2020:
- Candidates need to carry One Photo Identity Card with having the same Date of Birth as printed on Punjab & Sind Bank Admit Card.
- If the Photo Identity Card does not have the Date of Birth then the candidate must carry an additional certificate, in original, as proof of Date of Birth.
- Passport size photographs.
Common Problems in Downloading Admit Card
- Internet-based Call letter download depends on various factors like Internet Speed, a large number of Applicants trying to download the Call Letter at the same time, etc. Therefore, if you are not able to download the Call Letter immediately, please retry after a gap of 5 minutes or during off-peak hours during the night.
- Please check your entries on the login screen. You should use REGISTRATION NO. & PASSWORD as received at the time of registration by displaying on the screen and also mailed to you in auto-generated email acknowledgment.
- Also, make sure that the DATE OF BIRTH you have entered is the same as you entered at the time of registration and printed in the application print.
- Verify the details of the admit card and report to the authorities, there is an error. Also, keep in mind the date and venue details.