Punjab & Sind Bank Recruitment 2020 is out @psbindia.com. Punjab & Sind Bank invites applications to recruit candidates for the post of faculty and office assistant. Candidates who are eligible to apply for the given post can apply by speed post by 24th January 2020.
Read on to know how to apply and other necessary details.
Punjab & Sind Bank Recruitment 2020 Important Dates
|Release Date||4th January 2020|
|Last date to Apply||24th January 2020|
|Mode of Application||Offline|
Vacancy For Punjab & Sind Bank 2020
Punjab and Sind Bank Recruitment 2020 Official Notification
Before the candidates apply for the post of faculty and office assistant, the candidates must go through the official notification to check for eligibility criteria. Download the official notification from the link given below.
Punjab and Sind Bank Recruitment 2020 Selection Process
Punjab and Sind Bank will conduct the following selection process for the two posts.
- There will be three stage recruitment for the post of Faculties.
- Two-stage recruitment for the post of Office Assistants.
- Written Test: This test will assess General Knowledge and Computer capability.
- Personal Interview: This round will check communication ability, leadership qualities, attitude, problem-solving ability and ability to get along with the trainees, developmental approach.
- Demonstration / Presentation: This round is only for the recruitment of faculties to assess teaching skills and communication capability.
How To Apply For Punjab & Sind Recruitment 2020?
The candidates who are eligible can apply by downloading and printing the application from the link provided above. Send a self attested copy of Educational/ Professional qualifications through registered post/Speed Post on the address given below. The post shall reach the office latest by 24.01.2020.
“The Assistant General Manager/Trustee-PSB TDARE
PUNJAB & SIND BANK
H.O. Priority Sector (Advances) Deptt.
5th Floor, Bank House,21, Rajendra Place, New Delhi-110008”
Points to Note For Punjab & Sind Punjab & Sind Recruitment 2020
- The application must reach the address mentioned above latest by 24th January 2020.
- Bank will send letters for the written test & Interview to the shortlisted eligible applicants through email or by speed post.
- Enclose all the documents or the application will be rejected.
- The vacancy is on a contractual basis for RSETIs at their Lead districts which are Ludhiana, Faridkot, and Moga.