Punjab & Haryana High Court Clerk CPT Admit Card: The Society for Centralized Recruitment of Staff in Subordinate Courts (SSSC) has released the exam dates of the Court Clerk CPT exam 2020. The Punjab & Haryana High Court Clerk CPT exam is going to take place in November, December 2020, and January 2021. Candidates can refer to this article for the Punjab & Haryana High Court Clerk CPT exam update and admit card link 2020.
Punjab & Haryana High Court Clerk CPT Exam Date
The SSSC has released the dates of the written exam for those candidates who had applied for the Punjab & Haryana High Court Clerk CPT exam. Punjab & Haryana High Court Clerk CPT exam is scheduled to be held on 21st November, 05th December, 19th December 2020, and 07th January 2021. There is a highlighted scrolling showing the date of the Punjab & Haryana High Court Clerk CPT exam. Do note that this test is qualifying & scoring in nature. Read on to know more.
Punjab & Haryana High Court Clerk CPT Admit Card: Steps to Download
- As you click the link for downloading, a new tab appears
- Enter the “Registration Number / Roll Number” and “D.O.B / Password”.
- Click the Submit button after entering the details
- The Admit Card document will now open
- Use the Print or Download option to save the admit card.
Punjab & Haryana High Court Clerk CPT Admit Card Link
The link to Punjab & Haryana High Court Clerk CPT Admit Card is mentioned below. All candidates can download their admit card by clicking on the link mentioned below:
Note: The Admit Card link will live in November 2020.
Punjab and Haryana High Court Clerk CPT Pattern
Candidates can check the exam pattern of clerk typing in the points below.
- Typing (Computer Proficiency Test) test will consist of Word Processing and Spreadsheet, both of which will be of qualifying nature. In the Word Processing part of the Test, candidates will be provided with a passage of 600 to 700 words printed on a paper and the candidates will have to type the same on a computer in specially programmed software. Candidates will be required to type as many words as possible in the duration of 10 minutes. The required minimum typing speed to qualify for the Typing Test is 30 W.P.M.
- In the Spreadsheet part of the Test, 5 questions of MS EXCEL will be asked comprising of 2 marks each. The candidates will be required to solve these questions in the MS EXCEL 2007/2010 office version within the duration of 10 minutes.
Documents to carry with Admit Card 2020:
- Candidates need to carry One Photo Identity Card with having the same Date of Birth as printed on Admit Card.
- If the Photo Identity Card does not have the Date of Birth then the candidate must carry an additional certificate, in original, as proof of Date of Birth.
- In case of a mismatch in the Date of Birth mentioned in the Admission Certificate and the photo ID/the certificate brought in support of the Date of Birth, the candidate will not be allowed to appear in the examination.
- Passport size photographs.
- Education Qualification Certificates.
- Date of Birth Proof Certificate.
What Next After Downloading Admit Card?
- Candidates are advised to check their name, venue address, and exam date on the Punjab & Haryana High Court Clerk CPT Admit Card in order to avoid any hassle on the day of examination.
- If there is any mismatch in detail please contact the concerned authority before time.
- Carry Identity Proof on the date of the exam with a clear Signature and Photographs.
Candidates are advised to keep visiting this page for Punjab & Haryana High Court Clerk CPT Admit Card 2020 and for all further information.
ALL THE BEST !!