Punjab Education Department Recruitment 2020: Department of Medical Education and Research (DMRE), Directorate of Research & Medical Education (DRME), Government of Punjab has released a notification for the recruitment of senior resident post on 08th September 2020. There are a total of 178 vacancies in Punjab Education Department Recruitment. Check Important Dates, Notification, Eligibility, Vacancy, Salary, Application Form in the article below.
Punjab Education Department Recruitment
Check all the important updates which are to be kept in mind by the interested aspirants who wish to apply in the Punjab Education Department Recruitment.
|Punjab Education Department Recruitment 2020|
|Organization Name||Department of Medical Education and Research (DMRE), Directorate of Research & Medical Education (DRME), Government of Punjab|
|Position Name||Senior Resident|
|Starting date||September 2020|
|Closing Date||25th September 2020|
Punjab Education Department: Important Dates
|Notification Release Date||08th September 2020|
|Start Date to Apply||08th September 2020|
|Last Date to Apply||25th September 2020|
Punjab Education Department Recruitment Vacancy Details
Candidates can check all the vacancies details in the table below:
|Post Name||Total Vacancy|
|Government Medical College, Amritsar||80|
|Government Medical College, Patiala||98|
Punjab Education Department Salary
Check the per month salary of the posts offered in the recruitment.
|Post Name||Salary per month|
|Senior Resident||Rs. 65,000/-|
Punjab Education Department Sr. Resident Eligibility Criteria
- DM in Super Specialties or M.ch or MD/MS.
How to Apply for the Punjab Education Department?
Follow the given steps for Punjab Education Department Recruitment for sr. resident post:
- Click on the given link for Punjab Education Department Application 2020.
- Take the print out of the Application format in PDF
- Choose the required post for which you want to apply
- Fill all the important details sought in the application
- Mail the filled application with the required documents to Director, Research and Medical Education, Punjab on or before 25 September 2020 (Friday).
Punjab Education Department Application Form
Print the Application Form from the link given below. Download the PDF and print the Application form given in the PDF.
The application must be complete in all aspects. To check the completion, candidates must verify all the filled details before sending the application.
Punjab Education Department Application Form stands invalid if:
- Providing wrong information in the Punjab Education Department Application form.
- Providing misleading information
- More than one application form is submitted by one candidate. Only one of the applications will be considered for the final submission.
- Non-submission of application fee
Stay updated with the website to check the latest notifications of Punjab Education Department Recruitment 2020.