Punjab DHFW Recruitment 2021
Punjab DHFW Recruitment 2021: Directorate of Health and Family Welfare (DHFW), Government of Punjab has announced 464 vacancies for Medical Officer posts for the various department on its official website @health.punjab.gov.in. The selection will be done through a walk-in interview by the committee which has been scheduled for 05th June 2021 from 10 AM onwards. The interested candidates holding specialisation in Anesthesia, Medicine, Radiology, Pediatrics, Chest & TB and Gynaecologist can attend the walk-in interview and
Punjab DHFW Recruitment 2021: Overview
|DHFW Punjab Recruitment 2021|
|Organization Name||Directorate of Health & Family Welfare, Punjab|
|Post Name||Medical Officer (Specialist)|
|Walk-In||05th June 2021|
|Selection Process||Walk in Interview|
Punjab DHFW Medical Officer Vacancy 2021
DHFW Punjab has announced 464 vacancies for Medical Officer (Specialist) posts specialised in Anesthesia, Medicine, Radiology, Pediatrics, Chest & TB and Gynaecologist.
DHFW Punjab MO Eligibility Criteria
- The candidate must have completed M.B.B.S. Degree and holding a Post Graduate degree in the requisite speciality, recognized by the Medical Council of India and must be registered with the Punjab Medical Council or with any other duly constituted Medical Council in India.
- The candidate should be registered with the Punjab Medical Council or with any other duly constituted Medical Council in India
- For General: Rs. 1000/-
- For SC/BC- Rs. 600/-
- Through demand draft in favour of State Health Society Punjab, payable at Chandigarh
Punjab DHFW Walk-In-Interview
Interested and eligible candidates are required to bring original documents on the date of the interview must reach on 05th June 2021 before 10:00 AM for face-to-face interview round to the below-mentioned address.
Directorate of Health and Family Welfare Punjab, Parivar Kalyan Bhawan, Sector-34-A, Chandigarh.
DHFW Punjab Medical Officer Selection Process
The selection will be based on the academic performance and interview.
- Academic qualifications – 50% weightage
- Interview – 50% weightage
DHFW Punjab Medical Officer Salary
The candidates selected as Medical Officer at DHFW will be paid with Rs. 53,100 Level 10 as per the 7th Central pay Commission