PPSC CCE Mains Admit Card 2021: Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC) has activated the link to download the mains admit card for Punjab PSC Civil Service Exam 2021 on 26th March 2021. The candidates who have cleared the prelims exam can download their hall ticket from the direct link provided below. The PPSC Civil Service Mains Exam has been scheduled for 01st April to 08th April 2021. For more details read the complete article
PPSC CCE Mains Admit Card 2021: Overview
|Punjab Civil Service Mains Admit Card 2021|
|Organization||Punjab Public Service Commission|
|Recruitment||Punjab State Civil Service Exam|
|Admit Card Release Date||26th March 2021|
|Mains Exam Date||01st April to 08th April 2021|
|Category||Punjab Govt. Jobs|
PPSC PCS Admit Card 2021
Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC) has released the mains admit card on its official website on 26th March 2021, for the exam to be held from 01st April to 08th April 2021. The selection for Punjab Civil Services will be done through prelims, mains, and interview round. The candidates going to appear in the mains exam can download their hall ticket from the official website or from the link provided in the article below.
Steps to Download PPSC Mains Admit Card 2021
- Visit the official website of the Punjab Public Service Commission or directly click on the link below.
- Click on the “Download Admit Card For The Examination” in the Online Registration Section appearing on the homepage.
- A new page will appear on your screen
- Enter your registration number and date of birth correctly.
- The Prelims Admit card will appear on your screen, download, and take a printout of your hall ticket.
PPSC Admit Card 2021 Download Link
The candidates who have filled the Punjab Civil Service Mains Online Form can download their hall ticket from here which has been released on 26th March 2021. Candidates are advised to download and keep admit card’s hardcopy ready as their entry will be allowed only with their call letter.
Punjab PSC Civil Services Mains Exam Pattern
- The Mains exam will be of descriptive type.
- No negative marking
- Bilingual (English & Punjabi)
- All papers are compulsory
- The candidates qualifying mains exam will be called for an interview round.
Punjab Civil Service Mains 2021 Exam Pattern
|Punjabi (in Gurumukhi Script) Compulsory (of 10+2 Standard)||100|
|English Compulsory (of 10+2 standard)||100|
|General Studies Paper-I (History, Geography, and Society)||250|
|General Studies Paper-II (Indian Constitution & Polity, Governance and International Relations)||250|
|General Studies Paper-III (Economy, Statistics and Security issues)||250|
|General Studies Paper-IV (Science & Technology, Environment, Problem Solving, and Decision Making)||250|