Punjab Anganwadi Recruitment 2021
Punjab Anganwadi Recruitment 2021: Department of Women and Child Development, Punjab Government has announced 4481 vacancies to be recruited for Anganwadi Worker, Mini Anganwadi Worker, and Anganwadi Helper pots in various districts of Punjab. The official notification has been released on sswcd.punjab.gov.in on 04th June 2021. The candidates interested in the posts can check their eligibility and number of vacancies released district-wise from the below article and send their duly filled application form to email id their concerned district offices before 03rd July 2021 (within 30 days of advertisement). The selection will be done on the basis of the Educational Qualification Based Merit List, Interview and Document Verification, and Medical Examination
Punjab Anganwadi Recruitment 2021: Overview
|Punjab Anganwadi Recruitment 2021|
|Organization Name||Department of Women and Child Development, Punjab Government|
|Notification Release Date||04th June 2021|
|Last Date To Submit Application||03rd July 2021 (within 30 days of advertisement)|
Punjab Anganwadi Recruitment Notification
Department of Women and Child Development, Punjab Government has released the official notification for Anganwadi Workers & Helpers posts on its official website @sswcd.punjab.gov.in on 04th June 2021 announcing 4481 vacancies. The candidates who have been waiting for the Anganwadi recruitment can go through the notification released from the below link and check the vacancy details, eligibility, and other information.
Punjab Anganwadi Recruitment 2021: Vacancy Details
A total of 4481 vacancies has been announced through the notification out of which 3229 are for Anganwadi Helper Posts, 1170 for Anganwadi Worker and 82 for Mini Anganwadi Worker. The candidates can check the district wise vacancies from the below-tabulated data.
|Sri Muktsar Sahib||27||202||07||236|
Punjab Anganwadi Eligibility Criteria
- Anganwadi Worker (AWW) – The candidate should have pursued their Graduation from a recognised college/university and have passed Punjabi at 10th Level
- Anganwadi Helper (AWH) – The candidate should be 10th passed from a recognised board and with proper knowledge of Punjabi language.
The candidate should be of age group 18 years to 37 years to apply for Punjab Anganwadi Recruitment.
How to Apply For Punjab Anganwadi Recruitment 2021?
- Visit the official website @sswcd.punjab.gov.in
- On the homepage click on “Notification And Circulars”
- In the list below, click on “Recruitment Notice for 4481 posts of AWWs, Mini AWWs and Helpers ( 4 June 2021)”
- Download the notification pdf and go through the details.
- The application form has been attached below the notification or you can download it from the below links.
- The interested candidates can apply for their district or city and submit the application along with all the documents mentioned in the notification to the email address of the concerned Districts.
Punjab Anganwadi Selection Process 2021
The eligible candidates will be shortlisted for the recruitment through the merit list prepared of their education qualification and will be called for interview and medical examination. The stages are as follows:
- Educational Qualification Based Merit List
- Interview and Document Verification
- Medical Examination